To all Jewish mommies

mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:18 pm We were discussing the preparation for Passover at work. I think I personally would need a week to recover. Just a regular dinner party stresses me enough. Happy Passover!
Lol! We traveled away from home and the place we're staying at was already chometz free and turned over so the only thing I had to do was cook. It was wonderful lol!
mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:37 am Happy Passover! Itโ€™s nearly 1:00 a.m here and Iโ€™m still cooking!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm still cooking too :?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Almost done! I have just the matzoh balls, the dessert and the chicken to do and my brisket has been in the oven for about 2 hours now.
DH and the boys are in the backyard burning the chometz.
mommeruchy wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:37 am Happy Passover! Itโ€™s nearly 1:00 a.m here and Iโ€™m still cooking!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm still cooking too :?
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ืขืžืณ ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื—ื™ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโค๏ธ
Anonymous 1

Unread post

eid al-fassah al-mubarak
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:18 pm We were discussing the preparation for Passover at work. I think I personally would need a week to recover. Just a regular dinner party stresses me enough. Happy Passover!
Lol! We traveled away from home and the place we're staying at was already chometz free and turned over so the only thing I had to do was cook. It was wonderful lol!
Wasn't that you last year that taught us about the kitchen and the separate dishes and wrapping everything in tin foil? That was so cool to learn about. The Jewish faith interests me very much. :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She was!
I covered all my kitchen in tin foil and a plastic covering this Wednesday so I could start cooking for both seders yesterday and today.
Iโ€™m seriously proud of my matzoh balls! Theyโ€™re huge! ๐Ÿ˜
Valentina327 wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:24 pm
Wasn't that you last year that taught us about the kitchen and the separate dishes and wrapping everything in tin foil? That was so cool to learn about. The Jewish faith interests me very much. :)
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ืขืžืณ ื™ืฉืจืืœ ื—ื™ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโค๏ธ
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:54 pm She was!
I covered all my kitchen in tin foil and a plastic covering this Wednesday so I could start cooking for both seders yesterday and today.
Iโ€™m seriously proud of my matzoh balls! Theyโ€™re huge! ๐Ÿ˜

That's a lot of work! Nice! I want to see pics of the matzoh balls!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Yes it was me :) even from an insiders position, Iโ€™m still amazed haha
Locked Previous topicNext topic