My confession

Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Our neighbours are okay; we're lucky!
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t know my neighbors. We’ve never spoken
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:06 pm I live next to a jackass who complained that I don't take care of my yard well enough. So when I hired a lawn crew he complained that they were black. Guess I can't win lol.

Ftr my yard is fine. I hired out of convenience and because they are well priced and do a good job.
For the future I would make it a point to only hire minority groups. And furthermore I might even develop a taste for hip hop and rap. I wouldn't break noise ordinances but I'd certainly make sure my music was loud enough to be heard. Also I'd speak Spanish to any Hispanics you hire. Loudly.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My neighbors are cool and quiet for the most part. We all just keep to ourselves unless we're saying hello.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

To our immediate left the house has been empty since before we moved in. The owners maintain it though. The house to our left has been empty about a year. The dad died and mom went to a home. Her kids are cleaning it out now for sale.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:13 pm Thank goodness I don't have neighbors.
I live in the middle of suburbia, so neighbours come with that.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I live in an apartment, my upstairs neibors are okay other than they like to Vacuum at 3am. The ones next to me are quiet but the once above them I call the Honey Boo Boo family. They look like them and there is always some drama. They just had their little girl taken by CPS
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My nearest neighbor is a about 1/4 mile away. Country life is great. :)

Deleted User 114

Unread post

Same for us.. : )
KendallsMom wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:57 pmMy neighbors are cool and quiet for the most part. We all just keep to ourselves unless we're saying hello.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

How do you know that about him?
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:57 pm Mine is not drunk but he is a homophobic pompous fake jerk and I hate him too
Locked Previous topicNext topic