I wonder if my kids will be disappointed with no Easter baskets?

MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh yes!
owl0210 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 pm It’s times like these that I miss Yuppy lol.
MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:05 pm I would feel too bad. I did them.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just buy them one big thing online or hand them some cash and call it a day, lol.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I was debating about it this year. But at the last minute I may do something.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Are you OK? For some reason, I'm thinking I read once before about you feeling tired all the time.
Are you that same poster? If so, did you ever go to the doctor?
Bubbs wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 pm
I think my exhaustion will outweigh that this year. And if they complain, I just spent a bunch on shoes
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think someone in this post or another one said to get a Easter card, add 20 dollars and a choclate bunny and call it a day
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:29 pm Are you OK? For some reason, I'm thinking I read once before about you feeling tired all the time.
I think my exhaustion will outweigh that this year. And if they complain, I just spent a bunch on shoes
I have posted about it. I’m always tired. I have been to the doctor, thanks for asking. It isn’t medical. It will just take time to get back to normal. I’m taking the summer off of college for some self care and fun
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:41 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:29 pm Are you OK? For some reason, I'm thinking I read once before about you feeling tired all the time.

I have posted about it. I’m always tired. I have been to the doctor, thanks for asking. It isn’t medical. It will just take time to get back to normal. I’m taking the summer off of college for some self care and fun

Do you work? Maybe stress is causing you to be so tired.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Aw. I thought it might be the same poster!

I'm so sorry that you are still experiencing fatigue. I'm glad to know that you are giving yourself a break and taking some ME time. I hope you enjoy every minute of it. HUGS.
Bubbs wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:41 pm

Anonymous 5

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:26 pm Oh yes!
owl0210 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 pm It’s times like these that I miss Yuppy lol.
I think Yuppy is here but under a different sn.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why wouldn’t you?

It’s just a matter of going one isle over at
The grocery store...
Locked Previous topicNext topic