OMG! Sooooo inappropriate! My DD wants to be this for Halloween!

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Countrygirl wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:26 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:57 pm Jeff Dunham is a racist piece of shit. Great parenting for letting your daughter watch that garbage.
And you were the next that I was talking about. The ones who gets their panties in a bunch and can't take a joke.
Hers are always in a bunch and everything is racist to her. Reminds me of Liza? from cm only pink can argue. Liza couldn't find d her way out of a paper sack let alone argue her point.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 pm I fail to see the problem.
Ditto
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Most people will just think she is a skeleton.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Ehh I'd let my kid do it
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:11 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:36 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 pm

You don't see a problem with a child dressing up as a stereotype of an Islamic suicide bomber for Halloween?
Unless someone told me I'd think she was just a creepy ass skeleton. I've never heard of this puppet. Find her a cool creepy skeleton and call it done.
For a 9 year old? I have a 10 year old son and no scary costumes are allowed at his school.
Idk about school. I thought you meant for ToT
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You are early! First we need the “I can’t afford Easter baskets”. Then “I can’t afford back to school” and THEN Halloween costume posts :). But since it’s here, why not? Someone will always get their panties in a bunch over something!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cool
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Right!?!? Why do people mess with the CM flow? This is *almost* CM, so we need to have the same flow: Black History month, MLK Jr, Valentine's Day drama, taxes, Easter, Memorial Day, end of school, teachers are screwing with my kids' grades and they might have to be held back or not graduate, summer plans, 4th of July plans, school starts too early in the south, back to school supply lists, school starting, and then Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.. There are rules here people! Follow them. We can't get out of order or it will screw everything else up! Next thing will be a Christmas post and we are only a few days from Easter. File this until at least September Country! :lol: :lol:

Msprekteacher wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 am You are early! First we need the “I can’t afford Easter baskets”. Then “I can’t afford back to school” and THEN Halloween costume posts :). But since it’s here, why not? Someone will always get their panties in a bunch over something!
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
AliKat
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

If you have such an issue with the character, why do you let your kid watch it?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Will she also sing this?
Locked Previous topicNext topic