Which dress for Easter?

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are you playing a prostitute in the Easter play??
Anonymous 2

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:38 pm Are you playing a prostitute in the Easter play??
Lmao I heard that part was taken by you. She wouldn't want to out do you.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 pm
mojogirl wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:38 pm Are you playing a prostitute in the Easter play??
Lmao I heard that part was taken by you. She wouldn't want to out do you.
Hi Lena
Attachments
oli.png1.png
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I don't how conservative your church is, or isn't, but I like the first one.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good grief..
This is absolutely ridiculous. I see nothing wrong with any of those dresses, except for the fact that I wouldn't wear them as I do not own dresses. Who determines what is accceptable to wear to Church? I'm pretty sure that God does not freaking care what one wears to Church- just that one is there to hear the Gospel.
I'm pretty sure that Jesus was dusty and dirty his three years of teaching. He didn't care what people looked like when he taught. He just cared that they heard what he was teaching.
I am so glad that my Church is a "come as you are" establishment. They don't care if you wear a dress, a suit or shorts/jeans. I wear shorts and my football jersey from August until December and then it is jeans and my jersey until Superbowl. I started wearing shorts to Church a couple of weeks ago when it warmed up. IF, we went to Church on Easter ( which I refuse to do as it is packed and too peopley for me), I would wear shorts and a shirt.
Y'all need to get over yourselves thinking that you know best what is appropriate for anyone but your family to wear to Church.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

If you feel they’re appropriate pick one and move on with your day. Just know you have 12 pages of people saying they're Inappropriate. Showing shoulder and straps like #1 are two very different things.
You are just hear to argue. So pick what you like and Happy Easter.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I like the first, but my dress is almost a similar style except black with subtle flowers but I seriously did not realize that it was a big deal to wear spaghetti straps to church hahah its gonna be almost 80 here so anything more than a tank or so would be hot
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well the comments didn't let me down!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maggie wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:14 am If you feel they’re appropriate pick one and move on with your day. Just know you have 12 pages of people saying they're Inappropriate. Showing shoulder and straps like #1 are two very different things.
You are just hear to argue. So pick what you like and Happy Easter.
I am not here to argue. There have been plenty of people who actually answered the question. And I don't know what you mean by "straps", if you are referring to bra straps, none of these dresses show bra straps and even if they did I own strapless bras.
Locked Previous topicNext topic