40 years old

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Stir that pot girl
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 pm All the extra fat keeps the wrinkles away. Maybe I should gain a ton of weight. What do you think?
So...are you saying that at 40 you have lots of wrinkles? And that maybe if you put some weight on, it would distract from the wrinkles???
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’m a little confused you’re 40 or the older woman is 40?

40 isn’t old to me but I’m 45. My mom has drilled into my head since I was little to use sun protection and since I was a preteen to moisturize. I’m told I am aging well but never quite sure if that’s really a compliment or an insult, lol.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Old looking and ugly... you should step away from the mirror once in a while.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Did you hijack your mommy's account?
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’m 46 and I think, well I am told I look good for my age. I know lots of women my age that look terrible. Smoking seems to age women faster than men. My coworker is my age and looks awful. Face and body full of wrinkles and lose skin. She did smoke for years.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m 45, I look younger. Probably because I’ve always taken care of my skin, sunscreen every day, sunglasses and hats in very sunny weather, never wore much makeup and I drink lots of water. So I can still get away with just a little mineral powder and some mascara and that’s it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Im almost 38. Most of the girls i went to school with look old as hell. Ive aged well
Them not so much. But then again most around here are meth addicts. Either i look young or they look old. Most look around 45-60
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:20 pm I’m 44, look like I’m in my early 30s and I’m 5’9” and 130lbs. Size 2-4.
You do know that's subjective, right?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Sometimes I see someone from high school and I think man they have aged-but then I remember I probably look older too and feel silly. But a lot of people my age look quite gorgeous too. Older but still pretty or handsome. Getting older is just part of life.

I never went out in the sun much without sunscreen-so I only right now have like one wrinkle at 38. Some girls that tanned a lot in high school have more wrinkles than me.

I think the biggest thing to age someone is tanning and never wearing sunscreen. Also I have been told by doctors drinking lots of water prevents wrinkles as well.
Locked Previous topicNext topic