You let him give your baby a bath?!?!?

Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I was scared due to your title, but she's just old fashioned.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

People on here freak if a sp or no family member gives someones kid a bath.
I shit glitter
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I swear there are mothers like that on here.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My mom freaked out when I told her my SO took our then 4 month old with him to home depot without me. It was summer and that was the first time he took ds out without me and my mom was scared that he would forget ds in a hot car.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Especially in the past, men didn't do a hell of a lot with their children. Some still don't. They truly think it's the woman's place to do it all. It doesn't always have anything to do with mothers thinking they need to control it, it's mothers who are used to doing it all because they have to. Maybe if fathers had stepped it up back then, and now, moms wouldn't have to do literally everything.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

hell..my mom used to put me in the shower with my dad
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My dad would bathe his kids til they could sit up by themselves. So perhaps it’s the babies age??

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:11 am Seriously what my Mom said to me this morning lol.

I was making breakfast when she called. She asked what the baby (4 weeks) was doing. I said DH was giving him a bath. She said "You let him give your baby a bath???" as if I had just committed a cardinal sin or something.

I'm like he's his Dad, he is perfectly capable of bathing him.

She had a ton of kids and none of the Dads really helped out with that stuff because she would not let them..too much of a control freak on how things are done. So I guess she thinks maybe men can't bathe babies idk.

She said it as if I was letting a 2 year old bathe him or something.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am People on here freak if a sp or no family member gives someones kid a bath.
People also run you up the flag pole here if you dont let people ( grandparents) give baths
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WickedPissah wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:18 am People on here freak if a sp or no family member gives someones kid a bath.
People also run you up the flag pole here if you dont let people ( grandparents) give baths
Locked Previous topicNext topic