My DH was married when we started dating

AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wow, that was a LOT longer than it needed to be.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Not a choice I'd make but of course you're free to do as you please. I'd think someone trying to get through a divorce and co-parent a child with an ex and a single mother having to live with a not very mentally stable roommate and raise her child all at the same time would have bigger things to worry about than dating but apparently not.
DERP
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Wow. It sounds like you have a complicated life. :(
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Glad it all worked out and you're happy now.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:51 pm Not a choice I'd make but of course you're free to do as you please. I'd think someone trying to get through a divorce and co-parent a child with an ex and a single mother having to live with a not very mentally stable roommate and raise her child all at the same time would have bigger things to worry about than dating but apparently not.

I hadn't really told him about my roommate. So he didn't know. Figured I was handling it so he didn't need to know. The night she called though I called him and asked him to come over to vouch that I wasn't a child beater. That night is when I told him how she'd been acting since me and him met.

He's a really chill person tbh. Doesn't like drama and all that and avoids it. So to him we were just dating and the roommate thing he didn't know about, it was like dating someone without a crazy roommate lol.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:46 pm Wow, that was a LOT longer than it needed to be.
Your comment was a LOT more bitchy than it needed to be.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Okay
Anonymous 4

Unread post

So is yours, kettle.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:01 pm
AllofFive19 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:46 pm Wow, that was a LOT longer than it needed to be.
Your comment was a LOT more bitchy than it needed to be.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cool!!
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

9+6= 15
15-12= 1 year 3 months. That is not too long to wait to start dating. I'm sorry but it just isn't. He could have waited.
i want candy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic