JetBlue Passenger Ejected For Cursing At Baby

Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

JetBlue Passenger Ejected For Cursing At Baby...and more

https://liveandletsfly.boardingarea.com ... passenger/...

“I’m not sitting next to a f****** 3-year-old. I’ve been drinking all day!”
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Anonymous 1

Unread post

"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."

um....some prisons only have Disney tv...hot meal might have franks/beans if they're lucky - otherwise it's instant potato and canned meat/veggie product -- YUM - not..or it could be a sparse pb&j........college education? what good is that going to do a lifer?
RedBottoms

Unread post

I mean I would not want to sit next to a 3 year old either if I had been drinking to pregame for my Vegas trip lol. But I would just do it without making a scene.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Somebody needs some Xanax.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The entitlement era at its finest.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 am "Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."

um....some prisons only have Disney tv...hot meal might have franks/beans if they're lucky - otherwise it's instant potato and canned meat/veggie product -- YUM - not..or it could be a sparse pb&j........college education? what good is that going to do a lifer?
Seriously? Are you saying they're not getting food, clothing, entertainment, shelter, education to better themselves while someone homeless is struggling to find their next meal?
Franks and beans - boo F***ing hoo.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:24 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 am "Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."

Seriously? Are you saying they're not getting food, clothing, entertainment, shelter, education to better themselves while someone homeless is struggling to find their next meal?
i didn't say that -- you did...i said their choices are extremely limited.....how is a lifer in for murder going to 'better themselves' on death row? please explain....and theres a lot of help for homeless, but unfortunately, many of them are mentally ill, and can't help themselves. Homeless by choice of actions/mental illness, is a lot different than forced homelessness due to disaster.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:24 am

And ALL of that is too good for chris watts...he deserves to starve to death naked
Anonymous 3

Unread post

She's lovely and so well mannered.
I don't understand how this happened.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I worked at a prison. Those inmates got fed pretty damn good. And cable TV to watch, if they didn't act stupid. And, based off how many not making it on parole, many seem to prefer being locked up instead of living right on the outside. And they sure as hell don't better themselves while locked up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic