The emergency room couldnt help me

Anonymous 11

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:31 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:07 am I need an mri .I told the doctor at the er i needed one and he said no .Im terrified.Im a single mom with no help.My kids need me.I can't even cook for them.
I am worried about yall. Is there someone that can come help you?

No there isnt.My kids have been helping me as far as putting on my clothes and helping me stand.The pain is worse.I swear it feels like something inside my body is going to busy.Im going to go to urgent care tomorrow.I can no longer walk at all.Every step is so painful.Ive taken miralax,exlax and enemas....nothing is working. I've been crying off and on all day.My family isnt the least bit concerned I've text them telling them how much pain im in and they are flippant.
Is this part of your insurance fraud from your accident? It's really hard to belive after reading that story honestly. My first hunch is the ER doctors aren't taking you seriously because you have a history of over reacting and claiming fake injuries. I told you then they would know if you really were hurt and you would need medical proof of the injury not just your word you are hurt. So is this the proof you're trying to get? If not then go to your regular doctor and they will order necessary tests. I've had back pain that severely limits walking or even getting up. It sucks but a few days taking it easy and it generally gets better. I've also had severe gal bladder pain and while that pain was some of the worst I've ever experienced it didn't lock me up and make me immobile like it does when my back goes out not even when it almost killed me and had to have it removed in emergency surgery. I think a chiropractor is your best bet if there are no other issues going on such as with your stomach.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:37 am
Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:31 am

I am worried about yall. Is there someone that can come help you?

No there isnt.My kids have been helping me as far as putting on my clothes and helping me stand.The pain is worse.I swear it feels like something inside my body is going to busy.Im going to go to urgent care tomorrow.I can no longer walk at all.Every step is so painful.Ive taken miralax,exlax and enemas....nothing is working. I've been crying off and on all day.My family isnt the least bit concerned I've text them telling them how much pain im in and they are flippant.
Is this part of your insurance fraud from your accident? It's really hard to belive after reading that story honestly. My first hunch is the ER doctors aren't taking you seriously because you have a history of over reacting and claiming fake injuries. I told you then they would know if you really were hurt and you would need medical proof of the injury not just your word you are hurt. So is this the proof you're trying to get? If not then go to your regular doctor and they will order necessary tests. I've had back pain that severely limits walking or even getting up. It sucks but a few days taking it easy and it generally gets better. I've also had severe gal bladder pain and while that pain was some of the worst I've ever experienced it didn't lock me up and make me immobile like it does when my back goes out not even when it almost killed me and had to have it removed in emergency surgery. I think a chiropractor is your best bet if there are no other issues going on such as with your stomach.

Excuse me? History of fake injuries? Wtf are you talking about? The car accident? Literally everyone told me to go to the ER immediately.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Im still in a crazy amount of pain.Woke up this morning could not move to go to the bathroom by the time i sat up i was peeing on myself.

Yesterday i took 7 exlax and drank two cups of miralax..had normal bowel movements than nothing at all.I was not constipated.Im almost paralyzed at this point.When i lay down I cant get back up without excruiating pain.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:16 am Im still in a crazy amount of pain.Woke up this morning could not move to go to the bathroom by the time i sat up i was peeing on myself.

Yesterday i took 7 exlax and drank two cups of miralax..had normal bowel movements than nothing at all.I was not constipated.Im almost paralyzed at this point.When i lay down I cant get back up without excruiating pain.
If you are paralyzed call an ambulance to come get you. They will take you straight back in the ER. Just curious how are you washing yourself and sheets after you keep peeing all over?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:26 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:16 am Im still in a crazy amount of pain.Woke up this morning could not move to go to the bathroom by the time i sat up i was peeing on myself.

If you are paralyzed call an ambulance to come get you. They will take you straight back in the ER. Just curious how are you washing yourself and sheets after you keep peeing all over?
I didn't wash up at all yesterday i smelled horrible.I was able to shower today because my mom gave me two of her oxycotin pills.It took the edge off..still incredibly painful but it helped me to stand up.I just showered and my son helped me mop up the urine.My mattress smells TERRIBLE.

If i didn't have the oxy pill i would still be laying in my piss no way i could stand.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Im dressed.I'm waiting for my son's schoobus to arrive so I can go to a dr

Idk whether to call 911 for an ambulance to an ER or limp to my car to go to an urgent care.Im only able to limp around because i took the oxy pill .I was crying before i took the pill.The pain was so intense.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Go to an actual doctor. This isn't an emergency. They're not going through a full diagnostic process in the ER. They're just there to stop you from dying.

You likely have a soft tissue problem which you need MRI/CT/ultrasound to diagnose. You need a full work up with your history taken. The ER is not the place to receive that. They're going to assume you're drug seeking most likely, which is why you got Motrin. They have a lot come in with back pain that are just trying to get meds.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So you can't move and you're pissing the bed, so you're trying to make yourself shit?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:33 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:57 am
Smarties wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:45 am

We can only go forward. My advice is what she should do now. And to he honest I'd have gone to an orthopedic or PCP to start with.
what would you do for an acute problem that popped up when your dr is closed? Lay there in excruciating pain unable to move waiting for a call back, or go to the ER?
It had been going on since Tuesday, that’s not acute.
That is not necessarily true. It depends on what is happening. Acute conditions can last for a good amount of time.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If it's still that painful you should go back to the ER and ask for further tests. Our ER is pretty good about treating people but they do have a bug about giving opioids, even when they are needed such as for kidney and gall stones. They should check you for gall stones, by the way. But call your regular doctor and get an opinion. Good luck.
Locked Previous topicNext topic