:lol:
Attachments
here we go againgiphy (46).gif
here we go againgiphy (46).gif (617.72 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

A private group that originated from members in the politics section.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Let's just save ourselves a lot of trouble and go ahead and have this post locked.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Move on. This has been beaten to death.

It’s a nest for eagles. 😒
RedBottoms

Unread post

Who cares? I don't even really go into politics forum
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wasn't able to give this response in the previous thread as it's now shut down.

Hi ladies,

The Eagle's Nest is a private group actually created by admins that a small handful of members belong to. There are mostly Independents in the group, and a few strong Conservatives. We discuss politics without being attacked, and yeah - we occasionally mention how warped some of the members here can be. But we still have to follow the same rules and guidelines as any other group here. I can assure you we are not Klan Members - accusations like that should be shut down immediately. f**k you to those of you who say we are.
If anyone has any other legit, sincere questions I will be happy to answer, although it's not really an active forum and not as controversial as you might think. I can also tell you there is no singular owner of the group. If anyone owns the group, it's the admins. Somebody simply had to accept the admins offer, which was ME. The name of the group was made on a whim and it had nothing to do with Hitler for Christs Sakes what is wrong with you people? As far as entrance to the group, all group members discusses it as a whole before giving out the password.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:38 pm I wasn't able to give this response in the previous thread as it's now shut down.

Hi ladies,

The Eagle's Nest is a private group actually created by admins that a small handful of members belong to. There are mostly Independents in the group, and a few strong Conservatives. We discuss politics without being attacked, and yeah - we occasionally mention how warped some of the members here can be. But we still have to follow the same rules and guidelines as any other group here. I can assure you we are not Klan Members - accusations like that should be shut down immediately. f**k you to those of you who say we are.
If anyone has any other legit, sincere questions I will be happy to answer, although it's not really an active forum and not as controversial as you might think. I can also tell you there is no singular owner of the group. If anyone owns the group, it's the admins. Somebody simply had to accept the admins offer, which was ME. The name of the group was made on a whim and it had nothing to do with Hitler for Christs Sakes what is wrong with you people? As far as entrance to the group, all group members discusses it as a whole before giving out the password.
Thanks for posting Morgan!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:11 pm A private group that originated from members in the politics section.
All I wanted to know! Ty
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:11 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:11 pm A private group that originated from members in the politics section.
All I wanted to know! Ty
It's not really a big deal. It's not a big deal to ask. It's just weird how offended some people are by it. To the point of trying to smear members. I apologize if you were just asking a legit question and you got a bit more than you bargained for. Apparently it's a touchy subject and you happened to be the 2nd person to post about it in the last day. The other thread was shut down because people got so heated over the group.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic