JetBlue Passenger Ejected For Cursing At Baby

Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I think the guy may have been kicked off the plane for being to drunk, rather than cussing at the kid
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Turkle wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:33 am JetBlue Passenger Ejected For Cursing At Baby...and more

https://liveandletsfly.boardingarea.com ... passenger/...

“I’m not sitting next to a f****** 3-year-old. I’ve been drinking all day!”

Before I opened this I assumed it was going to be a grumpy old 50+ male. Really was surprised when I saw the pictures of the woman (I originally thought she was the parent of said 3yo.)

Good thing someone WAS filming this to protect the airline. I know they've had their fair share of stupid actions, but this one looks justified.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:42 am I think the guy may have been kicked off the plane for being to drunk, rather than cussing at the kid
Obviously you didn't open the article since you assumed it was a guy too .....it was a woman.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Classy lady!

As if flying wasn't stressful enough, now passengers have to deal with idiots making scenes on planes.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:28 am
jas wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:24 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 am "Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."

um....some prisons only have Disney tv...hot meal might have franks/beans if they're lucky - otherwise it's instant potato and canned meat/veggie product -- YUM - not..or it could be a sparse pb&j........college education? what good is that going to do a lifer?
Seriously? Are you saying they're not getting food, clothing, entertainment, shelter, education to better themselves while someone homeless is struggling to find their next meal?
Franks and beans - boo F***ing hoo.
i didn't say that -- you did...i said their choices are extremely limited.....how is a lifer in for murder going to 'better themselves' on death row? please explain....and theres a lot of help for homeless, but unfortunately, many of them are mentally ill, and can't help themselves. Homeless by choice of actions/mental illness, is a lot different than forced homelessness due to disaster.
What? Choice? Are you serious?

The mentally ill don't have a choice. Many are people that should be in an institution but have literally been turned on the street as mental health facilities have been shuttered over the years. They need medication in order TO be able to live a normal life and possibly take care of themselves, but they can't get their meds because of lack of services available.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:14 am I mean I would not want to sit next to a 3 year old either if I had been drinking to pregame for my Vegas trip lol. But I would just do it without making a scene.
LOL@ drinking to pregame!
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:15 pm
jas wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:24 am

Seriously? Are you saying they're not getting food, clothing, entertainment, shelter, education to better themselves while someone homeless is struggling to find their next meal?
Franks and beans - boo F***ing hoo.
i didn't say that -- you did...i said their choices are extremely limited.....how is a lifer in for murder going to 'better themselves' on death row? please explain....and theres a lot of help for homeless, but unfortunately, many of them are mentally ill, and can't help themselves. Homeless by choice of actions/mental illness, is a lot different than forced homelessness due to disaster.

The mentally ill don't have a choice. Many are people that should be in an institution but have literally been turned on the street as mental health facilities have been shuttered over the years. They need medication in order TO be able to live a normal life and possibly take care of themselves, but they can't get their meds because of lack of services available.
I don't know how this discussion switched from the crying baby and the ejected passenger to the quote I use.

There's a hospital in Montreal that has two floors set aside for those who have psychiatric issues, and it isn't exactly the mean streets.

One floor has a security guard on it and the exit door is locked, but depending upon the patients, most can come and go freely.

The food is excellent.

There are other facilities on the island of Montreal that house people who have deeper psychiatric issues where the patients' movement is far more regulated.

It seems, too, that many people who need medication in order to function have access to it here, but they refuse to take it.
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Turkle wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:16 pm

I don't know how this discussion switched from the crying baby and the ejected passenger to the quote I use, there's a hospital in Montreal that has two floors set aside for those who have psychiatric issues, and it isn't exactly the mean streets there.

One floor has a security guard on it and the exit door is locked, but depending upon the patients, most can come and go freely.

The food is excellent.

There are other facilities on the island of Montreal that house people who have deeper psychiatric issues where the patients' movement is far more regulated.
I don't either. Some anon decided to quote your signature line, hijacking the post. I just saw the comment made and replied to it.

There are a lack of mental health facilities in the U.S. due to closures the last several years, and a large part of our homeless population is due to those closures.

Sorry to hijack your signature line too! It's definitely something interesting to ponder. :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 638

Unread post

She was an idiot for drinking that much before traveling. She deserved to be kicked off the flight for her bad behavior.
Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:21 pm
Turkle wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:16 pm

I don't know how this discussion switched from the crying baby and the ejected passenger to the quote I use, there's a hospital in Montreal that has two floors set aside for those who have psychiatric issues, and it isn't exactly the mean streets there.

The food is excellent.

I don't either. Some anon decided to quote your signature line, hijacking the post. I just saw the comment made and replied to it.

There are a lack of mental health facilities in the U.S. due to closures the last several years, and a large part of our homeless population is due to those closures.

Sorry to hijack your signature line too! It's definitely something interesting to ponder. :)
No worries about the signature line. It is an interesting topic, though, the lack of proper care for those who have psychiatric health issues.

Who is going to start a new topic - you or me? We should do it; others might benefit and we might learn something from others' experiences.

It's the the same thing in Montreal; there aren't enough beds for those who need care, and those who need care so often turn their backs on it.

Many are prescribed medication, but refuse to take it. It's a never-ending, vicious circle.

I found myself in the hospital quite by accident way back when. Both my parents had died suddenly, within two years of each other and at a relatively young age, and about two years later for some reason the police were at my residence. I don't remember why they were there.

I was and am an only child and had no family in Canada. (I later found a cousin who lives, guess where? Montreal! I found him online).

Anyway, a couple of days later, I opened my eyes and I was lying in a hospital bed in a Montreal hospital's psychiatric unit. I couldn't believe it!

Not only that, the first person I saw was a nurse who I knew - I recognized him from bus rides we both took and we used to chat.

I asked him why the hell I was in the ward and he replied, "Depression".

The cops obviously saw something that I was unaware of.

I was there for a couple of months and was released. Attended group, art therapy, had sessions with a psychiatrist, the whole kit and caboodle. I was not prescribed any medication.

Sadly, that was not to be my first visit, but those days are long behind me. :)
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
Locked Previous topicNext topic