Arkansas DHS is a joke.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I called them on my dad who still has my sister at home.

There was feces on the floor, roaches everywhere and starving dogs chained in the yard. Here's what happened.

They F***ing called my dad and asked if it was true!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You could’ve just written “Arkansas is a joke.”
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:16 am You could’ve just written “Arkansas is a joke.”
You're right!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So go get her and let Papa live with the Roaches.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:27 am So go get her and let Papa live with the Roaches.
He's her parent. I live in a different state and she doesn't want to.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:27 am So go get her and let Papa live with the Roaches.
This kind of commitment is so funny to me. Like you can just show up and take a child from a parent.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 am
This kind of commitment is so funny to me. Like you can just show up and take a child from a parent.

Depending on the age they could. I've seen it. And the cops didn't make said child go back because the house was disgusting and there was no food there.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

what do you expect from an assbackwards state?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:53 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 am

Depending on the age they could. I've seen it. And the cops didn't make said child go back because the house was disgusting and there was no food there.
The police adjudicate that kind of thing on the spot like that? They do a quick food and house check then declare a child can leave on the spot? I thought there was some kind of oversight or something, no?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:16 am You could’ve just written “Arkansas is a joke.”
So are California, Wahington, New York, Michigan, Minnesota and the capital city of weekend murders, Chicago. It's not PC to talk about any of that on here though. All that said, DHS employees aren't the best or brightest anywhere in the country.
Locked Previous topicNext topic