When it rains it pours! Update

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Friday we got word that my husbands father was put in the hospital and will have heart surgery soon. So we decided to make the trip across two states to go see him and be with him. I took work off Friday and so did my husband.
Half way there we were at a stop light and there was a rock or piece of pavement or something that got thrown up into the radiator when we started to go. We heard the noise but couldn’t find anything wrong till a little ways down the road when the car started over heating and radiator fluid started pouring out.
We got lucky and found a garage that would fix it. Everyone else was closed until Monday. We got a hotel room and we were back on the road the next morning, yesterday.
Then my daughter started complaining she felt nauseous and her stomach hurt. Then her side hurt. Then she had more and more pain. When she woke up this morning she was crying and said she was in so much pain and she could only pee a little bit whenever she went pee.
So now I’m waiting on the doctor for test results as much husband visits his dad in the ICU. Hopefully it’s just a simple urinary infection or something.
I pray nothing else happens on this trip. I’m ready to go home.

Update: the good news is they didn’t find anything significant in the blood tests or scans and they are releasing her. Must have been one of her episodes after all. I hate that this happens to her so often and she has chronic pain.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Hope your DD feels better and its nothing serious. My best to your FIL as well
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Wishing the best for your family OP..

**Wonders how long it will take for RED to make this post about her.****
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, wow! What a going on! I hope the clouds soon part and the sun shines down on all of you sooner than later! Sounds like you're going to need a good week of R&R when you get back home!
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sorry. Hopefully everyone gets better soon.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:09 am Hope your DD feels better and its nothing serious. My best to your FIL as well
Thank you, Red.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:14 am Wishing the best for your family OP..

**Wonders how long it will take for RED to make this post about her.****
Thank you
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh wow. I'm sorry.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:20 am Oh, wow! What a going on! I hope the clouds soon part and the sun shines down on all of you sooner than later! Sounds like you're going to need a good week of R&R when you get back home!
This is my oldest daughter. She has had so many health problems through her life I’m not sure if this is one of her episodes or something else but shebuse to have bad episodes of stomach pain but she had violent vomiting with it. This feels like something else. Her back and stomach hurt and she feels like she has to pee but doesn’t pee much. She has had kidney issues all her life too. Hopefully it’s something simple to treat and she is released soon.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Aw! I feel bad for the poor kid! I hope they get to the bottom of this quickly and that she's feeling 100% better soon!
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:12 pm
SeekingPeace wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:20 am Oh, wow! What a going on! I hope the clouds soon part and the sun shines down on all of you sooner than later! Sounds like you're going to need a good week of R&R when you get back home!
This is my oldest daughter. She has had so many health problems through her life I’m not sure if this is one of her episodes or something else but shebuse to have bad episodes of stomach pain but she had violent vomiting with it. This feels like something else. Her back and stomach hurt and she feels like she has to pee but doesn’t pee much. She has had kidney issues all her life too. Hopefully it’s something simple to treat and she is released soon.
Locked Previous topicNext topic