Unread post

Why would you?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oddly enough, I would be overjoyed if my child with LD actually phonetically wrote anything. I’d likely congratulate him on his hard work.

And the other one, I’d tease the hell out of him for actually writing something beyond the required homework. As all he does now is play soccer and Fortnite, lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I can't think of a single law that punishes a citizen simply for thinking about committing the crime.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

That's not something that calls for punishment. He probably learned the words from his friends. I wouldn't mention it.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope, no punishment. Maybe a light hearted conversation.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Honestly if it had been my younger son I would praise him for writing anything of his own fruition. That kid HATES writing and if writing curse words had been the way to get him to practice his handwriting I'd say "Write away! Here, I'll help you find more curse words to write!"
RedBottoms

Unread post

I would laugh and ask him what that was about and tell him kudos if he spelled them right and remind him that we don't say those words especially at school. I would not flip out or punish though
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I don’t see anything to punish here, although I would talk to my kid about it. However, we don’t mind swearing at home as long as they are aware which words are appropriate for home and not school.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

No, but I don’t punish for swearing anyway.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I'd just talk to him and let him know hes not in trouble. My brother went through a phase where he would go out in our fort and just say every curse word he knew. He learned them from TV and public places. Our parents never cussed.
Hes in his 40s now and doesn't curse. He was just a kid exploring those words.
Locked Previous topicNext topic