Pms? 35+ ladies please answer.

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hi ladies. I’m just curious if this has ever happened to any of you. I’ve never had many problems with pms other than some acne problems and getting a little cranky right before.

Since I’ve hit my late 30s/early 40s (I’m 41), everything has changed. I’m nauseous for days up to my period. The headaches are debilitating almost and I’m not a headache person. My muscles seem to ache and I get chills and hot flashes. Then the day my period comes it all disappears. I’m leaving for vacation in 2 days and I’m so miserable right now.

Did anyone here find that once they got older that their pms symptoms got almost unbearable? What did you do? Obviously I need to go to my doctor but I wouldn’t be able to get in before the weekend. I need help.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Oona for PMS has saved my life. You can find it at the Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon.
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Mine haven't gotten that bad yet. :(
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mine can get bad, on Sunday, my back cramped so badly it was hard to move. I am someone who gets migraines, but it tends to be worse around then too. I get nauseous too. Maybe bring it up to your doctor next time you have an appointment and see if they can recommend anything.

I hope you feel better soon.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm 42 and I've never had anything bad for PMS. Just a slight uptick in acne. I'd say definitely talk to your doctor after your trip.
Bingo

Unread post

Black cohosh is a great herb for that...and evening primrose
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:24 am Oona for PMS has saved my life. You can find it at the Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon.

I’m totally looking for it. I wish they had it in the store tho. I need something like now.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:52 pm
bmw29 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:24 am Oona for PMS has saved my life. You can find it at the Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon.

I’m totally looking for it. I wish they had it in the store tho. I need something like now.
If you have a vitamin shoppe nearby they carry it. It isn't a quick fix though. I think it took me at least one full cycle to see any improvements but I'm down to very minimal PMS symptoms now.
owl0210
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I noticed after I turned 38 (I'm 39 now) that my periods have gotten super heavy. Ugh
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:58 pm
mater-three wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:52 pm

If you have a vitamin shoppe nearby they carry it. It isn't a quick fix though. I think it took me at least one full cycle to see any improvements but I'm down to very minimal PMS symptoms now.

I’m not sure. I know there’s not one in my town but I live close to Knoxville Tennessee. I may see if there’s one over there. I may be taking a trip over there
Locked Previous topicNext topic