Pms? 35+ ladies please answer.

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm 47 and mine are now more sporadic and heavy. I alternate months where one month I barely feel pms at all, and the next month I want to decapitate people.
Momtolittleg
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Mine have kind of changed. Since I was 28 or so I’ve gotten hormonal migraines- those are the worst. I’ve always gotten really sore boobs and a few zits. But I no longer get cramps, since having a baby 10 years ago.
eyes4ears
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am sorry, hope you feel better soon.
Have a great vacation, or as good as you can.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, never experienced that. Sounds more like you're in perimenopause.
CompassRose
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I hated to complain about my pms because my periods aren’t bad 3-4 days. In all honesty my actual period is better than the week prior. This last cycle I had a weeks worth of sore breasts , nausea, headaches, and just general irritability. For those talking about supplements how do you take them? Daily or just before?
"Let your heart be your compass, your mind your map, and your soul be your guide."

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:15 pm No, never experienced that. Sounds more like you're in perimenopause.
Id think that too if my periods weren’t like clockwork every month. I never ever have phantom symptoms. It’s just the actual days right before that’s horrible
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Perimenopause you still will have them every month. It is just your body preparing for menopause.
mater-three wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:03 am
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:15 pm No, never experienced that. Sounds more like you're in perimenopause.
Id think that too if my periods weren’t like clockwork every month. I never ever have phantom symptoms. It’s just the actual days right before that’s horrible
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:48 am Perimenopause you still will have them every month. It is just your body preparing for menopause.
I know but perimenopause doesn’t mean you will have consistent periods every month. When I went to my doctor a few months ago, she and I had a long discussion about the symptoms of perimenopause. One of the biggest is changes in your menstruatal cycle. My actual cycle hasn’t changed. The pms symptoms have.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:48 am Perimenopause you still will have them every month. It is just your body preparing for menopause.

And she has arrived. Just like clockwork lol
Hoppers33
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

I'm having the same crap right now, plus water retention. I can't even fully bend my fingers. It's been about a year and I still get worried every month. The logical part of me knows it's pms, but the hypochondriac in me screams I must be dying!
Locked Previous topicNext topic