Pms? 35+ ladies please answer.

TMS78
Peon

Unread post

Ohhh man😞
Mine are similar to yours where a few days before I get mine; I get constipation, migraines and nausea becomes I couldn't poop, but now I got that under better control the constipation, but I still get easily irritated/moody, migraines, nausea, feel like I've got the flu cause I have that hot/cold body temperature changes, and body aches.
I hope you get help with these suggestions and I'll ask my pcp about mine.
Aislinn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Sounds like perimenopause to me. Its a F***ing blast. 😐
Aislinn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:00 am
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:48 am Perimenopause you still will have them every month. It is just your body preparing for menopause.
mater-three wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:03 am
Id think that too if my periods weren’t like clockwork every month. I never ever have phantom symptoms. It’s just the actual days right before that’s horrible
I know but perimenopause doesn’t mean you will have consistent periods every month. When I went to my doctor a few months ago, she and I had a long discussion about the symptoms of perimenopause. One of the biggest is changes in your menstruatal cycle. My actual cycle hasn’t changed. The pms symptoms have.
That is how it started for me. The headaches, the soreness, the wanting to murder people... Then came the changes to my cycle. Now I will go a couple months with no period, then get three in a month. The hot flashes came and went. I do have them occasionally, but not that often. It is different for everyone.
Aislinn
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I want to add that this is when doctors can be a pain. They seem to think everyone is the same and everything happens the same, always. It is so not true. I suggest doing your own research.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:00 am
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:48 am Perimenopause you still will have them every month. It is just your body preparing for menopause.
mater-three wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:03 am
Id think that too if my periods weren’t like clockwork every month. I never ever have phantom symptoms. It’s just the actual days right before that’s horrible
I know but perimenopause doesn’t mean you will have consistent periods every month. When I went to my doctor a few months ago, she and I had a long discussion about the symptoms of perimenopause. One of the biggest is changes in your menstruatal cycle. My actual cycle hasn’t changed. The pms symptoms have.
Okay, well I am perimenopausal and have my period every single month that hasn't changed. Just a thought.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

My periods started getting worse around 38 so I just decided to have another kid. That straightened my periods out, but now I have a demonic 3 1/2 year old.... 😂
Locked Previous topicNext topic