I'll confess, I don't really like

Verrine
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I think regular school events are boring too.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn’t enjoy that either. Good for you for going for the kids though.
AnakinVader

Unread post

I was raised Catholic, and my nephew went to a Catholic preschool (he got kicked out) but I went to a couple of his events....They were so long and boring. Then again most regular school events are boring to me too, just not as long.
Erna
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Peaceful.chaos wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:57 pm Can't say I'd enjoy going to those events either. I really don't like going to kid events at all, even for my own.
Same here. My butt does not like those hard wooden bleachers anymore. LOL! However, I go. They just had their last concert the other night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acFOOk18tWg
RestingBitchFace13
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

...MyLove... wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:14 am I could never be a stepmother. It takes too much effort to pretend to be interested in what other people's children are doing.
So true! I’m a “step aunt” I truly don’t care but have to pretend that I care about what those kids do. I to hang their pictures on my walls and attend their birthdays.
RestingBitchFace13
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’m having this problem with a step nephew. His birthday party is 2 days before we plan to visit. It’s an hour and a half drive 1 way to where they live. I’m not driving there for a party then two days later going for vacation. So I said sorry but we can celebrate when we are visiting for the week. His wife got snippy. Mind you they don’t make special trips for my kids
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I've attended Catholic services with my sister and brother-in-law a few times. It is definitely a little strange. All that standing, kneeling, sitting over and over again is a little weird too. We only stood in the church I grew up in when we sang hymns. My daughter attended a Catholic high school in 9th grade. The events I went to had prayer but not a service.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The fact you're there makes all the difference. And yeah - those events are reallllllllly boring.
Locked Previous topicNext topic