These were ridiculously hard to find in stores

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I checked all the major retailers around me and not one of them sold reusable wipes cases for my diaper bag. I buy wipes in bulk so they don't come in individual packages.

Finally we went to Buy Buy Baby and they had one but that store is like an hour away. We were just in the area.

Have you ever had something that was ridiculously hard to find that you'd never guess would be?

When my oldest was born they were everywhere. I don't know why no one around here sells them anymore. My diaper bag came with one but the flip top part broke so the first couple wipes were getting dried out all the time.

I am aware Amazon has them. I just wanted to see mine in person before buying it because my diaper bag has a spot it goes in and I wanted to be sure it fit.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Amazon has a ton of those.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Not really, I just look on amazon for stuff I can't find. If they don't have it then usually ebay will.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Why not online?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We buy a box of wipes and they are in individual packs so I never tried looking for the case but I'm pretty sure Amazon got them like a few mentioned already.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

https://www.planetwiseinc.com/ Tons of reusable totes, baby supply holders, plus sandwich and snack bags that can go through the dishwasher. They also sell on Amazon
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I found them in 3 seconds on Amazon.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Dollar stores carry them.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

After the first kid I didn’t carry a diaper bag. I just threw some wipes in a ziplock baggie and shoved them in my purse.
Mom of monkeys
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I have 4 kids. Two of them are in diapers. I don't have time for all that I carry a backpack with everyone stuff. I just buy the boxes of individual packed wipes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic