MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:38 am
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:34 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:16 pm Arent you struggling and broke?
I’m not paying for the cruise....
Okay, I'll bite. Who is paying for the cruise and are they.giving you spending money also?
A friend and the entire thing is paid for including the excursions.

Yes I’ll spend a few bucks buying Mexican vanilla in Cozumel but I can spare the few bucks for a bottle

This isn’t my first cruise, it’s not that hard not to spend money. I spent a whopping 400 on the cruise last time and 95% of that was the excursions. In fact I bought one alcoholic drink the entire cruise, a bottle of nail polish that changes color in sunlight and a bottle of Mexican vanilla. Gonna be the same spending habits this trip.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:07 am Never been myself but my bff went a few yrs back and said they are very pushy about selling stuff. $5 to snap a pic on your own phone. She said they will try to get in your pic and then try to charge you for taking their picture. She said nothing there is free or cheap.
I’m seriously thinking of just staying on the ship, I don’t want to deal with pushy people like that.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Awesome. Have fun. Know nothing about Jamica, though. I want to do an Alaskan cruise.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:39 am Awesome. Have fun. Know nothing about Jamica, though. I want to do an Alaskan cruise.
I've been on several cruises to Alaska, it is absolutely stunning. You see seals, bald eagles, bears, whales, moose, etc. Highly recommend Royal Caribbean. I hope you get to go. You will not be disappointed.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:39 am Awesome. Have fun. Know nothing about Jamica, though. I want to do an Alaskan cruise.
I’d love to do an Alaska cruise too. That’s on my bucket list.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Congratulations on getting on a cruise. I hope you have a wonderful time. The Caribbean is a nice cruising area.

For Jamaica, the staff on the cruise ship should be able to give you safe direction and advise where not to go. They want to see you back on board safely.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:04 am
I’d love to do an Alaska cruise too. That’s on my bucket list.
Me too. I should have added that to my bucket list reply on here.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Havent been to Jamaica, but if it's anything like Nassau, yes the people were pushy wanting you to buy things or take a taxi ride or whatever, but what a shame if you didnt get off the boat! We told people firm no's and walked away, and enjoyed the rest of the local culture away from the tourist area. That's part of what traveling is about to me, just experiencing the new place.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 am Havent been to Jamaica, but if it's anything like Nassau, yes the people were pushy wanting you to buy things or take a taxi ride or whatever, but what a shame if you didnt get off the boat! We told people firm no's and walked away, and enjoyed the rest of the local culture away from the tourist area. That's part of what traveling is about to me, just experiencing the new place.
What I’m more worried about is the state departments advisory.
Locked Previous topicNext topic