I’m going on a cruise!!!!!

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yay!!!!

One of our stops is Montego Bay Jamaica and the state department is advising Americans to be extra careful. We’re contemplating not even getting off the boat because I hear problems with locals start the moment you step off the ship.

But I’d love to be able to say I’ve been to Jamaica.

So if you been recently did you feel safe?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Arent you struggling and broke?
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:16 pm Arent you struggling and broke?
I’m not paying for the cruise....
Deleted User 172

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:05 pm Yay!!!!

One of our stops is Montego Bay Jamaica and the state department is advising Americans to be extra careful. We’re contemplating not even getting off the boat because I hear problems with locals start the moment you step off the ship.

I went to Jamaica in 2017. Its very poor and people are pushy, they want you to buy stuff from them.
I didn't have any problems. If you're going alone find a family to stick with at each port. That's what I did. Jamaica itself is beautiful.
Jamaica from the ship
Jamaica from the ship
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:44 pm
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:05 pm Yay!!!!

I went to Jamaica in 2017. Its very poor and people are pushy, they want you to buy stuff from them.
I didn't have any problems. If you're going alone find a family to stick with at each port. That's what I did. Jamaica itself is beautiful. 20170704_081217.jpg
If we do get off the boat it will be a cruise excursion, not something we chose on our own.

We are planning to meet up with others who are going on our cruise so maybe we can chose one thing we all do.

And I don’t know why it’s showing me anonymous
Anonymous 3

Unread post

lol
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not my thing, but enjoy!
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I went on one as a teen with a organization I belonged to.

My DD and her fiancé went on this summer with her fiancée family. A few of there stops were in questionable areas so they stuck to the touristy things and had no issues.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Never been myself but my bff went a few yrs back and said they are very pushy about selling stuff. $5 to snap a pic on your own phone. She said they will try to get in your pic and then try to charge you for taking their picture. She said nothing there is free or cheap.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:34 pm
I’m not paying for the cruise....
Okay, I'll bite. Who is paying for the cruise and are they.giving you spending money also?
Locked Previous topicNext topic