Remembering past drama because of a thread

Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:21 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:53 pm Our hospitals rules say this
Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Many hospitals change that during flu season
They might around here also but I can't recall any family or friends that have been in the hospital during flu season....so far
But wouldn't that also be posted on the website since its flu season now ?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What a hot mess of a delivery.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I agree with restrictions if necessary.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:38 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:21 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:53 pm Our hospitals rules say this
Many hospitals change that during flu season
They might around here also but I can't recall any family or friends that have been in the hospital during flu season....so far
But wouldn't that also be posted on the website since its flu season now ?
It would depend on how hard the flu is hitting your area. Its a case by case basis. Just because a hospital that has that rule in one county doesnt mean every hospital is going to have the same rule
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:26 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:15 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:52 pm

Right now our hospital is no visitors under 12. Doesn't matter if grandma is dying or baby sis was just born. No visitors under 12. No exceptions .People are the most selfish pieces of trash over this rule. Always thinking they are special and the rules dont apply to them. We keep the cops busy having people removed. I feel like that there should be an extra punishment for doing shit like that at the hospital. DRIVES ME INSANE
If a parent or grandparent is dying exceptions should be made. I understand folks being upset about that. I'd be too. Babies.. they'll get to meet their siblings soon enough.
No. Exceptions shouldnt be made. We need to protect ALL the patients at the hospital. The last thing any of these people need is to be exposed to secondary complications. Telling someone goodbye should not come before trying to get people well and keeping them alive.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:26 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:15 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:52 pm

Right now our hospital is no visitors under 12. Doesn't matter if grandma is dying or baby sis was just born. No visitors under 12. No exceptions .People are the most selfish pieces of trash over this rule. Always thinking they are special and the rules dont apply to them. We keep the cops busy having people removed. I feel like that there should be an extra punishment for doing sh*t like that at the hospital. DRIVES ME INSANE
If a parent or grandparent is dying exceptions should be made. I understand folks being upset about that. I'd be too. Babies.. they'll get to meet their siblings soon enough.
No. Exceptions shouldnt be made. We need to protect ALL the patients at the hospital. The last thing any of these people need is to be exposed to secondary complications. Telling someone goodbye should not come before trying to get people well and keeping them alive.
This 100%. Everyone thinks they should be above the rules.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Daddy needed the support of his mommy? Why? He wasn't the one pushing a human out of his body. I hope this gave that woman the incentive and push she needed to divorce that momma's boy once and for all.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm Daddy needed the support of his mommy? Why? He wasn't the one pushing a human out of his body. I hope this gave that woman the incentive and push she needed to divorce that momma's boy once and for all.
Last I heard she was in a safe house (battered women's shelter) with CPS helping her.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A friend of mine just had a baby. Her 5 and 3 year old weren't allowed to visit because where she delivered has a rule right now that no kids under a certain age (not sure of the cutoff age). No fit was thrown they just had to wait a couple days until they came home. It's for the safety of all.
RedBottoms

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:25 pm A friend of mine just had a baby. Her 5 and 3 year old weren't allowed to visit because where she delivered has a rule right now that no kids under a certain age (not sure of the cutoff age). No fit was thrown they just had to wait a couple days until they came home. It's for the safety of all.
I wish they had that rule when I delivered. Some Hispanic family let their little boy run loudly up and down the maternity hall all day and night. The nurses were bitching about it but it never stopped. They should have been kicked out.

The little brat almost ran smack into me where my c section scar was. I was told to walk the halls some and that kid almost killed me. I would have bleed out if he ran into my recent incision. DH had to jump in front of me.

He also could have knocked over the little wheel beds the newborns are moved around in.
Locked Previous topicNext topic