He is screwed

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:34 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:33 pm

Okay? That doesn't mean you have to be a woman to work there.
They do not hire men to work in the office just like not one of the jobs has a woman working in the field
That is illegal. He should be suing them if that is the case.
If she lives in an At will work state they can pretty much hire and fire who they want and say they didn't like their shoes. I agree that they are opening themselves up to a law suit if it's known they won't hire men. But it would have to be proven. If he hasn't even applied for office jobs they don't know for sure they are discriminating. It could just be rumor.
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He could drive a truck. Around here, there are local routes so he can be home every night.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

CDL, real estate license, home inspector he has options
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What about being an OSHA inspector? He probably has his OSHA certification after being in the construction business for so long I'd guess.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I would also consider going back to school yourself so you can make more. Especially if you make that much less than him. I'm a firm believer in making enough money myself in case something happened though.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:23 pm I would also consider going back to school yourself so you can make more. Especially if you make that much less than him. I'm a firm believer in making enough money myself in case something happened though.
I do want too but i can't do it and work so i gotta make sure we have enough saved to survive off of 1 income for 2 years
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:26 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:23 pm I would also consider going back to school yourself so you can make more. Especially if you make that much less than him. I'm a firm believer in making enough money myself in case something happened though.
I do want too but i can't do it and work so i gotta make sure we have enough saved to survive off of 1 income for 2 years
You can work and go to college maybe not full time work and full time college. Online classes are great for those who work.
Locked Previous topicNext topic