Thanks for the chicken pox!

scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are you this paranoid about catching the flu?
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:58 pm I had them in my early twenties. They make it out to be way worse than it is. I have a small scar on the side of my nose and one small scar on the side of my forehead from a burst pox. It isn't a colossal thing.
Depends on the person. I had the chicken pox in my mid 30s. I would not wish it on my second worst enemy (only my worst). You got off lightly. I had 104 temp, pox all over my body and actually in my mouth. I was non functional for several days.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:03 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:49 pm I am so damn tired of hearing this stupid sh*t! Every damn child who gets chicken pox, measles, whooping cough... is NOT unvaxed. All of you who cry this sh*t every time a kid gets something just look plain stupid AF! I have a very very bad case of chicken pox when I was 15 years old. Guess what! I was vaccinated. The majority of these kids getting measles , pox, etc ARE vaccinated.
Oh so that huge measles outbreak in Disney world was just a BIG coincidence that not one vaccinated person got it but a huge amount of non vax people did. And I bet that it is a huge coincidence that polio was almost non existent until people stopped vaccinating and then there was a huge jump in polio cases.
🙄 if the vaccinated people didn’t get measles then stop F***ing bitching about it and get the vaccination. I’m sure you already did. Congrats!
What you are claiming here is there was a MASS amount of unvaccinated children at Disney land all at the same time for a “ huge measles outbreak” to slam disney and not one person who got it had the vaccination. Very doubtful! I’m pretty positive many DID have vaccinations.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

scemily526 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:22 pm Are you this paranoid about catching the flu?
Very good question.
Here ya go OP....
Attachments
ECCB4127-AF45-41FE-A01F-AE2890F19CDE.jpeg
71947D59-187F-49AE-9033-8B792DA54FD6.jpeg
Anonymous 6

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:49 pm I am so damn tired of hearing this stupid shit! Every damn child who gets chicken pox, measles, whooping cough... is NOT unvaxed. All of you who cry this shit every time a kid gets something just look plain stupid AF! I have a very very bad case of chicken pox when I was 15 years old. Guess what! I was vaccinated. The majority of these kids getting measles , pox, etc ARE vaccinated.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:35 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:49 pm I am so damn tired of hearing this stupid shit! Every damn child who gets chicken pox, measles, whooping cough... is NOT unvaxed. All of you who cry this shit every time a kid gets something just look plain stupid AF! I have a very very bad case of chicken pox when I was 15 years old. Guess what! I was vaccinated. The majority of these kids getting measles , pox, etc ARE vaccinated.
😂
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:24 pm
scemily526 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:22 pm Are you this paranoid about catching the flu?
Very good question.
Here ya go OP....
and this
Twenty-eight children have died of flu-related complications this season as of February 2, the CDC noted.
This year's flu shot is less than 50% effective in preventing infection, CDC says
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/health/f ... index.html
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

JoJo728 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:23 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:58 pm I had them in my early twenties. They make it out to be way worse than it is. I have a small scar on the side of my nose and one small scar on the side of my forehead from a burst pox. It isn't a colossal thing.
Depends on the person. I had the chicken pox in my mid 30s. I would not wish it on my second worst enemy (only my worst). You got off lightly. I had 104 temp, pox all over my body and actually in my mouth. I was non functional for several days.
UGH! That absolutely sux! I'm so sorry!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:13 pm
Just because you were lucky doesn't mean that ot isnt a huge deal. Chicken pox in adults can lead to encephalitis,pneumonia and even inflamation of the brain
I'm very lucky then! Thank goodness!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 9

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:49 pm I am so damn tired of hearing this stupid shit! Every damn child who gets chicken pox, measles, whooping cough... is NOT unvaxed. All of you who cry this shit every time a kid gets something just look plain stupid AF! I had a very very bad case of chicken pox when I was 15 years old. Guess what! I was vaccinated. The majority of these kids getting measles , pox, etc ARE vaccinated.
Tell that to Clark County, WA. The measles outbreak there has soared to 50+ people, the majority are unvaccinated children under 10 years old. Gov. Inslee has declared a state of emergency over it. I can't find it now, but I read somewhere that an unvaccinated child/person traveled to eastern Europe and brought it back to the States.
Locked Previous topicNext topic