Your children are 13, 9 and 9 and your boyfriend wrote this on a white board visible to your children.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

How old is this jackass? My 7 year old can write better than him
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:13 pm How old is this jackass? My 7 year old can write better than him
That is what I'm thinking. Am I what robbing the cradle here? Dating someone young enough to be my grandson? Because if some guy my age wrote like that I'd ask if he had a mental check up recently.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:20 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:13 pm How old is this jackass? My 7 year old can write better than him
That is what I'm thinking. Am I what robbing the cradle here? Dating someone young enough to be my grandson? Because if some guy my age wrote like that I'd ask if he had a mental check up recently.
IKR? That was my first thought and just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I grabbed a homework sheet out of his backpack to compare the writing, lol
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I guess I wouldn't care. I don't understand it so the kids wouldn't either. Dumb.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:33 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:20 pm
IKR? That was my first thought and just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I grabbed a homework sheet out of his backpack to compare the writing, lol
LMAO, my DH’s handwriting is not even legible in his 40’s. Haha, your DS’s would be an step up. :lol: :lol:
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I don't think there is an issue.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, I don't get it
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:32 pm Now, I want to see the bra. Does it have holes in the cups or is he just referring to the "hole" you put your body into when you put it on? I mean, it's not funny and it's a little confusing, but I don't think it's a big deal. Your kids know you wear bras right? The idea that he might get you a special one for Valentine's day can't be too foreign to them, unless you just started dating.
Just because they might know it probably happens does not mean that they want to think about what bra their mom's boyfriend gave her for date night.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

And op disappears...
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My kids wouldn’t even notice the message. They don’t pay a lick of attention to the kitchen white board. I’d laugh it off, and erase the board. Life would go on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic