I can’t do it all, I won’t even try

Eves9
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I've been there though it'd cost an arm and a leg to take my family out to eat once let alone all week lol

Just take care of yourself and take a deep breath. You got this!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am glad you have found peace in your choices. I agree it will be fine!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Eh, you haven't lost one yet so you're doing ok! LOL

As long as they're still alive they've got nothing to complain about! :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I feel ya!

I really don't like to cook. But I do love my crock pot. I have found super simple recipes, such as roast beef that tastes great, and takes just minutes to put together. Google simple crock pot recipes if you're interested. It saves my sanity!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How often does this happen? Are the kids not helping to clean? I'm not saying you shouldn't ever take a night off, almost everyone does, but if this is a regular thing because you feel like you have to be the only ever cleaning, it doesn't seem like a healthy lifestyle to me.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Many nights the instant pot has come to the rescue. I feel ya!!
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I make my kids clean their own rooms. But hell ya to the rest of it. My DH and I work as a team to keep the house up and bills paid and there are nights where we just want to chill.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There are many nights I just don't feel like cooking for the kids. Luckily they know how to make a decent number of meals themselves. If I keep the house stocked with noodles and frozen pizzas and meatballs and hamburger helper then I can say "make your own" on any given night and they can do so. And they are constantly helping with the dishes because I REFUSE to be the only one in the house who deals with dishes.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:54 am Do the best you can. Just don't be lazy for the sake of being lazy. But its okay to cut corners and let some things slide occasionally
Is it lazy to refuse to try to do it all?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Shell7m wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:12 pm I make my kids clean their own rooms. But hell ya to the rest of it. My DH and I work as a team to keep the house up and bills paid and there are nights where we just want to chill.
I don’t clean their rooms, I just don’t fight with them about it anymore.
Locked Previous topicNext topic