Welfare spin-off

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:55 pm Is that English? And again, it’s not my responsibility to back up your claims.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:55 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:49 pm It’s not my responsibility to back up your claims.

Reaf on honey since you are to lazy to do your own research
Ive already posted it. And you replied. Lmao
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Cash assistance is the epitome of welfare, lol. And not everyone gets cs to pay it back. Maybe it’s ordered but they don’t receive it. Some people get it who don’t even have kids.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

How many sources would you like that says the federal max is 60 months? I can provide over ten.

You said you didn’t consider TANF welfare because it gets paid back. I provided you multiple examples of how it wouldn’t.

You’re embarrassing yourself.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:01 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:54 pm The cap is 60 months through the federal government, but states may make it shorter, as they execute the TANF program individually. Your link says 48 months but you just wrote 40 months.

TANF isn’t paid back if there’s no child support (ie married couple, undeclared bio parent, bio parent cannot be found, bio parent unemployed). So MUCH of TANF is never paid back.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:53 pm

Screenshot_20190215-114607_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190215-114623_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190215-114800_Google.jpg

It is 40 month not 60 and you have to comply with child. If you get paid child support they take a portion of it until is is paid in full. . I never said it is ALWAYS paid back .
That 40 i wrote was a typo. But it still isnt 60. A whole year difference. Most people who get tanf are single mothers. Yea some married people get it but it is more difficult to get it married. If the absence father start paying child support they take it out of child support . And the child support enforcement works harder to get child support for a child who receives tanf then one that doesn't and since it such a small amount it doesn't take long to pay it back
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:41 pm How many sources would you like that says the federal max is 60 months? I can provide over ten.

You said you didn’t consider TANF welfare because it gets paid back. I provided you multiple examples of how it wouldn’t.

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:54 pm The cap is 60 months through the federal government, but states may make it shorter, as they execute the TANF program individually. Your link says 48 months but you just wrote 40 months.

TANF isn’t paid back if there’s no child support (ie married couple, undeclared bio parent, bio parent cannot be found, bio parent unemployed). So MUCH of TANF is never paid back.

That 40 i wrote was a typo. But it still isnt 60. A whole year difference. Most people who get tanf are single mothers. Yea some married people get it but it is more difficult to get it married. If the absence father start paying child support they take it out of child support . And the child support enforcement works harder to get child support for a child who receives tanf then one that doesn't and since it such a small amount it doesn't take long to pay it back
The one embarrassing themselves is you. I have provided proof. And i guess you cant read. In mu original post i stated that it is all technically welfare but everyone has their 9wn opinion. You haven't provided any proof of any od your claim. So please stop embarrassing yourself
Anonymous 3

Unread post

“I do not consider tanf to be warfare and that is only because it is the only one that does get paid back. Normally they take what you receive out of child support payments”

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:45 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:41 pm How many sources would you like that says the federal max is 60 months? I can provide over ten.

The one embarrassing themselves is you. I have provided proof. And i guess you cant read. In mu original post i stated that it is all technically welfare but everyone has their 9wn opinion. You haven't provided any proof of any od your claim. So please stop embarrassing yourself
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I stated my opinion but i also stated at the very beginning that it is all technically welfare. Damn didn't think id have to spell it out.

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:02 pm “I do not consider tanf to be warfare and that is only because it is the only one that does get paid back. Normally they take what you receive out of child support payments”

Deleted User 172

Unread post

I wonder how many of you support free college (gov't paid) and free healthcare for all (also gov't paid)
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:05 pm I stated my opinion but i also stated at the very beginning that it is all technically welfare. Damn didn't think id have to spell it out.
Wouldn’t it be fair to say that it’s welfare if it never got repaid, and not welfare if it does? If it got repaid, it was just a loan.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

If you know it’s all welfare, why would you say it’s not welfare?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:05 pm I stated my opinion but i also stated at the very beginning that it is all technically welfare. Damn didn't think id have to spell it out.

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:02 pm “I do not consider tanf to be warfare and that is only because it is the only one that does get paid back. Normally they take what you receive out of child support payments”

Anonymous 3

Unread post

I do! As long as it’s truly for everyone.
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:59 pm I wonder how many of you support free college (gov't paid) and free healthcare for all (also gov't paid)
Locked Previous topicNext topic