"Love you mom and dad"

RedBottoms

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:55 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:46 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:38 pm Good grief!

There are millions of law abiding gun owners in America. They have that right from our Constitution.

They, the majority, are not the problem.

The crazy violent people are the problem.

Don't like the 2nd Amendment? Fine. Accept it or move to a country that doesn't have it.
They are the problem. Because they keep fighting commonsense gun control laws. Our lax gun laws are enabling Mexican drug lords to buy them legally here to terrorize citizens in Mexico. Less than a 1/3 of Americans own all the guns. Why in the f**k do 1/3 of Americans need all those F***ing guns? Why can't we ban these assault style military weapons that were designed for mass destruction and high body counts? Because you F***ing gun nuts are too F***ing self absorbed and too F***ing selfish. The only babies you care about are the unborn.

I hate to pop your bubble, but legal gun owners in this country don't fit your incorrect stereotype. There are people from every group in society that legally own guns. That includes liberals, atheists, and pro-choice individuals.
yep. My Dad is a gay pro choice super democrat liberal and he owns a gun. Bought it from my mom
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You’re not understanding. I said your kid, meaning your son or daughter- your spawn, the creature you birthed.

Earrings aren’t meant to kill. It’s completely different.
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:26 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:53 pm No one. I said kiddos meaning your children, no specific age. They could be 3 or 30.
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:46 pm

Who is giving them to kids? My Stepdad gave his GROWN almost 50 year old son his father's gun recently.
A 30 year old is not a kid either and nothing weird about giving a 30 year old a gun that his great great grandfather used to own and originally used and purchased. No more weird than a Great great grandmother giving her favorite diamond earrings to her great great granddaughter
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 pm You’re not understanding. I said your kid, meaning your son or daughter- your spawn, the creature you birthed.

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:53 pm No one. I said kiddos meaning your children, no specific age. They could be 3 or 30.

A 30 year old is not a kid either and nothing weird about giving a 30 year old a gun that his great great grandfather used to own and originally used and purchased. No more weird than a Great great grandmother giving her favorite diamond earrings to her great great granddaughter
So? I really don't get why you have such an issue with it. All I can say is you obviously have never hunted or had a family have to hunt for food. You obviously don't live in the country with wild animals. You obviously have never owned a gun.

History museums have guns on display and knives and tomahawks and other weapons used to kill-should they get rid of those too?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I didn’t say anyone should get rid of anything.

You’re right- I don’t know anyone who’s hunted for food. Like I said, I’m not a redneck shit-kicker who lives outside of civilization. And I’d never, ever own a gun. Guns are more likely to harm someone in the home than an intruder. They’re killing machines.
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:35 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 pm You’re not understanding. I said your kid, meaning your son or daughter- your spawn, the creature you birthed.

So? I really don't get why you have such an issue with it. All I can say is you obviously have never hunted or had a family have to hunt for food. You obviously don't live in the country with wild animals. You obviously have never owned a gun.

History museums have guns on display and knives and tomahawks and other weapons used to kill-should they get rid of those too?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:47 pm I didn’t say anyone should get rid of anything.

You’re right- I don’t know anyone who’s hunted for food. Like I said, I’m not a redneck shit-kicker who lives outside of civilization. And I’d never, ever own a gun. Guns are more likely to harm someone in the home than an intruder. They’re killing machines.

So only rednecks hunt or fish for food?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:47 pm I didn’t say anyone should get rid of anything.

LOL, I'm not a redneck shit kicker who lives outside of civilization. I live just outside of a big metropolitan city, I also own over a dozen legally purchased and registered guns plus none are assault weapons. They are all in safes throughout the house and no one can open the safes but me. So how is that dangerous? Some people collect guns, just like some people collect kids, dogs, cats, chickens or snakes
RedBottoms

Unread post

Yeah well the south is full of hunters. Some for sport and some for actual food.

It's not some anomaly here. My friend's dad was the leading respected pediatric dentist in our town and he hunted regularly
Anonymous 10

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 pm
Smarties wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 pm How sad for the child. And how sad that you've made her story and grief your political soapbox.
What's sad is this is the typical response from you gun nuts. Rather than saying, yes, enough is enough. We don't need military style assault rifles, so lets just take them out of the equation. Nope, you accuse me of getting on a soapbox. Typical.

A man killed 86 people in Nice, France in 2016 by driving a large truck into a crowd. Would you like everyone to ban trucks?
Anonymous 12

Unread post

It's not the guns killing kids in schools,it's kids. Instead of blaming guns let's hold some humans accountable and start teaching our children to be kind.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

That was a bomb threat what the f**k does thst have to do with guns. Even if guns were banned it wouldn't stop a bomb threat
Locked Previous topicNext topic