"Love you mom and dad"

Anonymous 4

Unread post

No I didn’t. Read that again.
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:10 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 am I didn’t say guns are meant to kill your children. I said they’re meant to kill, which they are.
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:48 am

So in your mind "guns are meant to kill your children" ? What?

Guns represent survival. Without guns we may not have even made it to today. Guns are meant to fend off predators and those that would do us harm. Guns are meant to provide a food source. Guns are meant to hold back tyranny.

Guns are not meant to "kill your children". That's a really warped view.
by Anonymous 4 » Today, 4:12 am

I didn’t say they can’t have them, I said it’s weird. Guns are meant to kill things. Passing an item meant to kill to your children is absolutely bizarre in my mind. <--- Oh but you did!!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I agree with that. Which is why it’s bizarre to pass them down, IMO. “Hey, I love you, kiddo. Here’s something to kill somebody/something with.”
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:12 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 am I didn’t say guns are meant to kill your children. I said they’re meant to kill, which they are.
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:48 am

So in your mind "guns are meant to kill your children" ? What?

Guns represent survival. Without guns we may not have even made it to today. Guns are meant to fend off predators and those that would do us harm. Guns are meant to provide a food source. Guns are meant to hold back tyranny.

Guns are not meant to "kill your children". That's a really warped view.
Yes. Kill predators. Kill wild game for food. Kill criminals attacking you.

I see no problem with that killing
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 pm I agree with that. Which is why it’s bizarre to pass them down, IMO. “Hey, I love you, kiddo. Here’s something to kill somebody/something with.”

Who is giving them to kids? My Stepdad gave his GROWN almost 50 year old son his father's gun recently.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Very sad and scary that our kids think this way because of how the world is! My son is a freshman in high school and they had a school shooter drill but DID NOT tell them it was just a drill!!!! WTF??!! He told me when he got home that he really thought it was real and was scared!!!!!!!!
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good grief!

There are millions of law abiding gun owners in America. They have that right from our Constitution.

They, the majority, are not the problem.

The crazy violent people are the problem.

Don't like the 2nd Amendment? Fine. Accept it or move to a country that doesn't have it.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:38 pm Good grief!

There are millions of law abiding gun owners in America. They have that right from our Constitution.

Don't like the 2nd Amendment? Fine. Accept it or move to a country that doesn't have it.
They are the problem. Because they keep fighting commonsense gun control laws. Our lax gun laws are enabling Mexican drug lords to buy them legally here to terrorize citizens in Mexico. Less than a 1/3 of Americans own all the guns. Why in the f**k do 1/3 of Americans need all those F***ing guns? Why can't we ban these assault style military weapons that were designed for mass destruction and high body counts? Because you F***ing gun nuts are too F***ing self absorbed and too F***ing selfish. The only babies you care about are the unborn.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No one. I said kiddos meaning your children, no specific age. They could be 3 or 30.
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:46 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:44 pm I agree with that. Which is why it’s bizarre to pass them down, IMO. “Hey, I love you, kiddo. Here’s something to kill somebody/something with.”

Who is giving them to kids? My Stepdad gave his GROWN almost 50 year old son his father's gun recently.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:46 pm
cellomom26 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:38 pm Good grief!

They are the problem. Because they keep fighting commonsense gun control laws. Our lax gun laws are enabling Mexican drug lords to buy them legally here to terrorize citizens in Mexico. Less than a 1/3 of Americans own all the guns. Why in the f**k do 1/3 of Americans need all those F***ing guns? Why can't we ban these assault style military weapons that were designed for mass destruction and high body counts? Because you F***ing gun nuts are too F***ing self absorbed and too F***ing selfish. The only babies you care about are the unborn.

I hate to pop your bubble, but legal gun owners in this country don't fit your incorrect stereotype. There are people from every group in society that legally own guns. That includes liberals, atheists, and pro-choice individuals.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why is this a gun rant when this child did this over a bomb threat?
We own guns.. We own a couple of rifles that belonged to Dh's Grandfather. It is all he has left from him so they are just sentimental. He has never shot them. They sit in the gun safe in the garage that nobody can access except for me as Dh can never get it open. We have 4 guns.. the rifles and we each have a handgun. They are locked up where the kids can't get to them as they don't know the combos. I have no issue with stricter gun laws, but I'm also not naive enough to think criminals would not be able to get them with stricter laws.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:53 pm No one. I said kiddos meaning your children, no specific age. They could be 3 or 30.
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:46 pm

A 30 year old is not a kid either and nothing weird about giving a 30 year old a gun that his great great grandfather used to own and originally used and purchased. No more weird than a Great great grandmother giving her favorite diamond earrings to her great great granddaughter
Locked Previous topicNext topic