would you wake him?

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Hell no more room for my pregnant ass
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would wake my DH. Mostly because he has really bad sleep apnea and it's bad for him to sleep without his CPAP machine. Also, we've been sleeping together for a couple of decades, do I don't sleep as well without him next to me.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

My hubby falls asleep in weird places all the time. Yes I wake him up to go to bed. He's currently sleeping at the kitchen table. Lol I can sleep anywhere. He will drop his phone in a few min and startle himself I'll take that opportunity to suggest he comes to bed. He always picks the most uncomfortable places to fall asleep. He has no issue falling back asleep though.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes I would. Knowing my husband he would want to be in bed with me. He has fallen asleep on the couch waiting for me to finish what I was doing before going to bed.

Kikibix
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My dh frequently falls asleep on the couch too. I go up, get ready for bed then phone him to come up. Fortunately I fall asleep quick enough so I’m not bothered. In your case I wouldn’t let your dh sleep that much so he can sleep at night instead.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I wouldn't. He knows he's going to fall asleep on the couch. An adult should take himself to bed when he starts getting sleepy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic