would you wake him?

CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dh falls asleep on the couch most nights. His dad did too. I used to wake him to come to bed when I did. I stopped the last week. It takes him a bit to go back to sleep after coming into our room. It's been nice to not have to deal with him tossing and turning.

He seemed upset this morning that I didn't wake him to come to bed. He asked me why I didn't wake him?

Would you keep waking him?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope I used to but I stopped. He also has a hard time going back to sleep when he wakes up. The poor guy would make a cup of coffee at 2 in the morning and start his day lol. Take advantage of that extra space, I know I do.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lol, hmmmm, idk.

I have always heard don’t poke grumpy bears with sticks. I think I would let my DH be, haha!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk about a dh but this is an ongoing issue with my teen. He falls asleep and I can't wake him for dinner. He'll actually mumble okay to me but will have no memory later of the event. I'll have to use a crock pot and have dinner earlier.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes, I would. I'd be glad he wanted me to. I liked sleeping with my SO.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 am Yes, I would. I'd be glad he wanted me to. I liked sleeping with my SO.
My problem is that he could go to bed like a normal person. I would like him in bed. Just not with him tossing and turning because he can't fall back to sleep.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No way. Let sleeping people sleep.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I hate when I get woken up to go to bed. I'm already asleep! Leave me alone! LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:26 am
Smarties wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 am Yes, I would. I'd be glad he wanted me to. I liked sleeping with my SO.
My problem is that he could go to bed like a normal person. I would like him in bed. Just not with him tossing and turning because he can't fall back to sleep.

Well that obviously doesn't bother him enough to not want to go to bed with you. But if it bothers you and makes it difficult for you to sleep that's an issue. Sounds like you need to discuss this with him.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, sleeping on a couch every night isn't good for the back.
Locked Previous topicNext topic