Bm is mad our family is growing.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dh and bm have one child together. They had to use IVF. They both wanted a big family but dh was unwilling to spend thousands on on ivf over and over. He had suggested adoption and foster care bm wanted them to be hers. They eventually divorced.

We got together and married a few years after. We have 3 children together and due for a 4th in a few months.

Each child we have brings out the worse in bm.

Im not going to stop having kids because she's butthurt.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BM is always mad. So what is your point?
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Well, that's unfortunate. I wouldn't feed into it in fact, I'd be sprinkling compassion around like it was salt in a salt shaker.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:18 am BM is always mad. So what is your point?
It effects the child they have together. But that probably doesn't matter either.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 am Well, that's unfortunate. I wouldn't feed into it in fact, I'd be sprinkling compassion around like it was salt in a salt shaker.
How do I do that?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It has to crush her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 amIt has to crush her.
Course it does. Not much I can do.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Okay
Do you feel better now that you got that off of your chest fertile myrtle, breeding bertha, fruitful florence ?
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 am
Lotus wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 am Well, that's unfortunate. I wouldn't feed into it in fact, I'd be sprinkling compassion around like it was salt in a salt shaker.
How do I do that?
I don't really know because I don't know her.
She is hurting and it has nothing to do with you OR your husband OR their failed marriage.
She is operating from a place of fear and your life is on track. All you can really do is meet her at her level of understanding and take it from there.
Is she rude to you?
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

infertility sucks. It's not your fault rhat she can't have kids. She needs to put on her big girl pants.
This is coming from someone who dealt with infertility.
Dont let her put a damper on your life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic