Bm is mad our family is growing.

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:18 am BM is always mad. So what is your point?
BM isn't happy!! Ever!!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:57 pm
Lotus wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:25 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 am

How do I do that?
I don't really know because I don't know her.
She is hurting and it has nothing to do with you OR your husband OR their failed marriage.
She is operating from a place of fear and your life is on track. All you can really do is meet her at her level of understanding and take it from there.
Is she rude to you?
She says things to sd like the more kids they have the less attention you will get which isn't true at all. One of our children has down syndrome so she's made rude comment her.
But it is true. My sister has 5 kids and I have one of course I'm going to be able to give more attention to my daughter than my sister can individually give her kids. And you have a special needs child on top of it who requires more attention. She's not saying you can't love all the kids you have just that the more kids you have the less individual attention they will get.
RedBottoms

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:09 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:18 am BM is always mad. So what is your point?
BM isn't happy!! Ever!!
She is never happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:11 pm
Lotus wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:25 am

I don't really know because I don't know her.
She is hurting and it has nothing to do with you OR your husband OR their failed marriage.
She is operating from a place of fear and your life is on track. All you can really do is meet her at her level of understanding and take it from there.
Is she rude to you?
She says things to sd like the more kids they have the less attention you will get which isn't true at all. One of our children has down syndrome so she's made rude comment her.
But it is true. My sister has 5 kids and I have one of course I'm going to be able to give more attention to my daughter than my sister can individually give her kids. And you have a special needs child on top of it who requires more attention. She's not saying you can't love all the kids you have just that the more kids you have the less individual attention they will get.
We are a two-parent household. All the kids get plenty of attention. Our daughter with down syndrome doesn't require any extra attention.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:16 pm
We are a two-parent household. All the kids get plenty of attention. Our daughter with down syndrome doesn't require any extra attention.
I find that hard to believe. Special needs kids always take up more attention. I have one-I would know
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Bullfuckingshit.
You are trolling and you did a piss poor job in the first place. SN kids do need a fair amount of extra attention. You've busted yourself as a troll throughout the post but the last sentence sealed the deal.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:35 pm

f*ck.
You are trolling and you did a piss poor job in the first place. SN kids do need a fair amount of extra attention. You've busted yourself as a troll throughout the post but the last sentence sealed the deal.
Please tell me the extra attention she needs that you think she requires.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:43 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:35 pm

f*ck.
Please tell me the extra attention she needs that you think she requires.

I find this whole post and this comment so sad.
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 amIt has to crush her.
Course it does. Not much I can do.
no, there isn't, but you don't have to be a bitch about it, try to have some empathy

bet you just LOVE rubbing it in her face don't you? sheesh, some women....
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mrs.ChuckBass wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:51 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 amIt has to crush her.
Course it does. Not much I can do.
no, there isn't, but you don't have to be a B*tch about it, try to have some empathy

bet you just LOVE rubbing it in her face don't you? sheesh, some women....
How does someone rub children in someone's face?
Locked Previous topicNext topic