Bm is mad our family is growing.

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:52 pm
Lotus wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 am Well, that's unfortunate. I wouldn't feed into it in fact, I'd be sprinkling compassion around like it was salt in a salt shaker.
What a refreshing attitude. It's nice to see some peoplestill have sympathetic responses to others. I'm going to steal that phrase too!
Thank you, I truly believe there is room at the table for all of us and that someone else's success and happiness in no way diminishes OR takes away from mine OR yours. If you are in a position to show compassion then you should show it.
Ahhhhh...abundance instead of scarcity mentality! Unfortuneate that so few get that and live it. ❤
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Think about how she feels. You're having the family she wanted, with the man she wanted to have the family with. That's heartbreaking. You're basically living her dream. I would be crushed, and hurt too.

Try to remember she has feelings too. She's not angry, I'm sure. She's hurt, and feeling like she couldn't give him what he needed to be happy with her, which was more children.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:19 am Think about how she feels. You're having the family she wanted, with the man she wanted to have the family with. That's heartbreaking. You're basically living her dream. I would be crushed, and hurt too.

Try to remember she has feelings too. She's not angry, I'm sure. She's hurt, and feeling like she couldn't give him what he needed to be happy with her, which was more children.
She didn't have to give him more biological children. He didn't care if they were biological or not she did.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:34 am
agander2017 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:19 am Think about how she feels. You're having the family she wanted, with the man she wanted to have the family with. That's heartbreaking. You're basically living her dream. I would be crushed, and hurt too.

She didn't have to give him more biological children. He didn't care if they were biological or not she did.
I understand that, but she wanted them to be biological. So you're giving him everything she wanted to give him, and couldn't. Think of how that would make you feel.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:37 am

I understand that, but she wanted them to be biological. So you're giving him everything she wanted to give him, and couldn't. Think of how that would make you feel.
I would just move on. No need to be butthurt over someones happiness.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 am

I would just move on. No need to be butthurt over someones happiness.
Easy to say that when it's not really you. I'm sure you would be very hurt if you were her.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:49 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 am

I would just move on. No need to be butthurt over someone's happiness.
Easy to say that when it's not really you. I'm sure you would be very hurt if you were her.
Probably but holding on to misery is no kind of life im interested in.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Op never would say exactly what BM is doing that is "the worst". This story is obviously fake if she cannot come up with even one example of what BM is doing
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:25 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 am
Lotus wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 am Well, that's unfortunate. I wouldn't feed into it in fact, I'd be sprinkling compassion around like it was salt in a salt shaker.
How do I do that?
I don't really know because I don't know her.
She is hurting and it has nothing to do with you OR your husband OR their failed marriage.
She is operating from a place of fear and your life is on track. All you can really do is meet her at her level of understanding and take it from there.
Is she rude to you?
She says things to sd like the more kids they have the less attention you will get which isn't true at all. One of our children has down syndrome so she's made rude comment her.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:57 pm
Lotus wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:25 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 am

How do I do that?
I don't really know because I don't know her.
She is hurting and it has nothing to do with you OR your husband OR their failed marriage.
She is operating from a place of fear and your life is on track. All you can really do is meet her at her level of understanding and take it from there.
Is she rude to you?
She says things to sd like the more kids they have the less attention you will get which isn't true at all. One of our children has down syndrome so she's made rude comment her.
that is not untrue. Its common sense the more kids someone has the less overall attention each kid will get. There are only so many hours in the day
Locked Previous topicNext topic