Bm is mad our family is growing.

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:51 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:15 pm
Eves9 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:05 pm

I know that when my child with autism is having a meltdown, he requires my full attention or when my child with BPD is having a mood swing, he needs more attention. They both require more attention than my other children. That doesn't mean I ignore or neglect my other children, it simply means that I have to spread myself to the amount of attention all my children need and two of them need extra attention due to disorders and special needs.
That is your families experience.
Its my experience too. Your troll story is falling apart. Stop fighting
Every child whether typical or not needs extra attention at times. Its a balancing act no matter the kids you have
Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:40 pm
Eves9 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:39 pm
Please tell me what extra attention she needs vs the other children.
I know that when my child with autism is having a meltdown, he requires my full attention or when my child with BPD is having a mood swing, he needs more attention. They both require more attention than my other children. That doesn't mean I ignore or neglect my other children, it simply means that I have to spread myself to the amount of attention all my children need and two of them need extra attention due to disorders and special needs.
Even normal children needs different levels of attention thean their pther sibilings
2 of our children play ice hockey that takes a lot of time and attention.

To them bm is hurt so everything i do is wrong.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She's entitled to her bad feelings about the situation.

She is NOT entitled to treat you or anyone else badly because of it. She needs to find a way to grieve her situation and move on.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:00 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:49 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:34 pm So why are you entertaining her by letting her get under your skin? I am assuming you are posting this to show how small she is, but in the same turn, you are proving that you welcome the drama because you wont let it go. Who cares if she doenst like the fact that your family is growing. Does her feelings really have any effect on your life? Out side of emotions, I cant see how it does. If you dont like the drama, then stop giving her the satisfaction of letting her get under your skin and stop worrying about how she feels about your family. You sound just as petty as you are trying to make her sound.
She doesn't get under my skin....It's rather petty to focus on us when she has her own child to focus on..
No youre right, clearly she doesnt. Pardon my ignorance..... :roll:

You're excused. :)
RedBottoms

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:48 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:51 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:15 pm
That is your families experience.
Its my experience too. Your troll story is falling apart. Stop fighting
Every child whether typical or not needs extra attention at times. Its a balancing act no matter the kids you have
true. But OP just sat there and said that all the kids get equal attention all the time and that is not true
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:14 pm She's entitled to her bad feelings about the situation.

She is NOT entitled to treat you or anyone else badly because of it. She needs to find a way to grieve her situation and move on.
I agree!!

For her own sake at least and for her child. Sd should be able to talk about her siblings freely without walking on egg shells.

Maybe one day.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Are you also the sailsbury steak poster lol?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 pm Are you also the sailsbury steak poster lol?
It can't be the same person because this poster has a perfect life as she keeps telling us
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:33 pm
Anonymous 14 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:34 pm Are you also the sailsbury steak poster lol?
It can't be the same person because this poster has a perfect life as she keeps telling us
My life is perfect to me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:28 pm Still no answer to what exactly BM is doing that is "the worst". Uh huh
I answered your question in another post.
Locked Previous topicNext topic