Should insurances have to cover IVF or other fertility treatments?

Anonymous 9

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:10 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:41 am
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:27 am

Report her.
You put in a report. Oh, wait you can't since they took your ability away to do so. Ooops
Screenshot_20190215-080933_Chrome.jpg

Still have it
Stop lying. We all know you can dish it but when you can't handle it coming back you hump the report button. That's why you don't have it.

Posters are entitled to their own opinion even if it does hurt your feelings.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:20 am
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:57 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:53 am
You're struggling.
Says the loser of the dance off.
Are we in the middle of a high school musical here? An infertility dance off? LMAO. You crack me up!
Some need to go back to the kiddie pool.
Anonymous 16

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:36 pm If we ever do get a block feature I now hope it works for people who decide to post as anon 14. Unbelievable.
Report her.
For WHAT exactly?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

There have been reports made in reference to this post. Please refer and adhere to our guidelines when commenting and posting.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:31 am There have been reports made in reference to this post. Please refer and adhere to our guidelines when commenting and posting.
Can you tell us what in this post is against tos?
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 16 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:21 am
Smarties wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:36 pm If we ever do get a block feature I now hope it works for people who decide to post as anon 14. Unbelievable.
Report her.
For WHAT exactly?
She called livewhat ugly and ignorant with a stick up her ass. That seems an obvious personal attack.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

I am morally against IVF personally but I think reproduction is a human biological need as strong as hunger and thirst. all animals have the drive to mate and carry on their genes. obviously you won't die if you don't have kids, but your mental health can suffer. so to me fertility treatment should be covered.
Anonymous 17

Unread post

This post is shameful and you wonder why there is so much bullying in the world.
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hell no.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:27 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 am
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:19 am

We didn't even do IVF. We did IUI with super ovulation. It's pricey but not as much as IVF. We did two cycles and I got pregnant both times but miscarried the first one.

And some women stay with their first husband and live a charmed life happily ever after.
See? Some can do things while others cant. You're no better because you're still married. No more than someone that can have kids without medical interventions.
I an better at marriage. I am better at commitment. I am better at picking partners.
Will you stop with that shit. You’ve been married what 15 years? You seem to think that’s some astronomical number. It’s not. You’ve said you had marriage counseling. That says there have been problems. You are not better than anyone cause your marriage has survived to this point.

I like you RB, but that shit gets old.

FYI I’m entering 28 years of marriage. I am not better than you because of it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic