Should insurances have to cover IVF or other fertility treatments?

Anonymous 14

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:16 am
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:33 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:14 am

That’s an incredibly bitchy response, and I say this having 6 years between my first and second child while trying to conceive naturally. I wouldn’t even use pills to make me ovulate, but I’m empathetic enough to understand why women do.....
I simply answered the post question with my honest opinion. You don't have to agree with it or like it.
She did not have to agree with you to point out, it is rude and insensitive af.

your opinion is similar. to telling a cancer patient, “ehh it happens for a reason and a good indication you are meant did sooner than later.”

So, yes, everyone can have opinions, Tacky, classless people too.
IF the cancer patient developed cancer because they smoked cigarettes then yes, it did happen for a reason and a good indication they will probably die sooner rather than later.
No one has to sugar coat their opinions because some posters are triggered or sensitive. I really dont care what tacky classless snowflakes or anyone for that matter, thinks about my personal opinions.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:26 pm
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:33 am

I simply answered the post question with my honest opinion. You don't have to agree with it or like it.

your opinion is similar. to telling a cancer patient, “ehh it happens for a reason and a good indication you are meant did sooner than later.”

IF the cancer patient developed cancer because they smoked cigarettes then yes, it did happen for a reason and a good indication they will probably die sooner rather than later.
No one has to sugar coat their opinions because some posters are triggered or sensitive. I really dont care what tacky classless snowflakes or anyone for that matter, thinks about my personal opinions.
Fertility issues are usually of no fault to those suffering.

I am not sure if you are cognitively impaired, ignorant pn this specific issue or just rude, but if it is the latter, you are an ugly person that lacks basic manners. It’s not sugar coating opinions, it’s just simple human decency that you seem to lack.

And we can end this here, as I have no respect you and I am sure you have similar feelings.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:54 pm
Anonymous 14 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:26 pm

Fertility issues are usually of no fault to those suffering.

I am not sure if you are cognitively impaired, ignorant pn this specific issue or just rude, but if it is the latter, you are an ugly person that lacks basic manners. It’s not sugar coating opinions, it’s just simple human decency that you seem to lack.

And we can end this here, as I have no respect you and I am sure you have similar feelings.
LOL you seem awfully butthurt over my opinion. Are you the group decency monitor?
In my opinion, you are an extremely ugly rude cognitively impaired ignorant person that has a huge pole wedged in his butthole. You should get checked out before you have permanent irreversible damage, lol
We do agree on one point, I have no respect for self- righteous people like you that seem to think they can control what others think .
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If we ever do get a block feature I now hope it works for people who decide to post as anon 14. Unbelievable.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:36 pm If we ever do get a block feature I now hope it works for people who decide to post as anon 14. Unbelievable.
LMAO !!
Honey, everyone has a right to post their opinions. I dont care if anyone agrees with me or not.
Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and some people appear to have two
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:26 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:57 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:53 am
You're struggling.
Says the loser of the dance off.
Your infertility was trying to save kids from having to deal with you. Wtf is wrong with you? Get better help. "Dance off?"
😂
RedBottoms

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:36 pm If we ever do get a block feature I now hope it works for people who decide to post as anon 14. Unbelievable.
Report her.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:27 am
Report her.
You put in a report. Oh, wait you can't since they took your ability away to do so. Ooops
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:41 am
RedBottoms wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:27 am
Report her.
You put in a report. Oh, wait you can't since they took your ability away to do so. Ooops
Screenshot_20190215-080933_Chrome.jpg
Still have it
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:57 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:53 am
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:48 am
Marriage is not the only thing I am good at. I guarantee I could beat you in a dance off.
You're struggling.
Says the loser of the dance off.
Are we in the middle of a high school musical here? An infertility dance off? LMAO. You crack me up!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic