Change To The Moderator Team

Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh man! That sucks. I've liked her since CM. I hope she is still around even if she's not a MOD anymore. I hope shes ok.
owl0210
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Why even make a post if you can’t discuss it? You know people are going to ask. Cafemom just like the good ‘ol drama days lol.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She was the moderator that people usually went to besides me or lunar. We figured it would be better to let people know all at once.
owl0210 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 am Why even make a post if you can’t discuss it? You know people are going to ask. Cafemom just like the good ‘ol drama days lol.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Gotta pimp that drama.
owl0210 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 am Why even make a post if you can’t discuss it? You know people are going to ask. Cafemom just like the good ‘ol drama days lol.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think I would have had more drama if I didn’t say anything and let people notice on their own. Many users went to reedus so it wouldn’t have taken long for them to notice and make a topic about it. The point of this announcement is to inform people so that there isn’t a lot of drama on the board over her departure from the mod team.
Anonadon wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:22 am Gotta pimp that drama.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Perhaps just informing everyone if she left of her own volition or if she was let go with cause would be enough.
12skipafew wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:33 am I think I would have had more drama if I didn’t say anything and let people notice on their own. Many users went to reedus so it wouldn’t have taken long for them to notice and make a topic about it. The point of this announcement is to inform people so that there isn’t a lot of drama on the board over her departure from the mod team.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hope she is OK!
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:02 am Perhaps just informing everyone if she left of her own volition or if she was let go with cause would be enough.
12skipafew wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:33 am I think I would have had more drama if I didn’t say anything and let people notice on their own. Many users went to reedus so it wouldn’t have taken long for them to notice and make a topic about it. The point of this announcement is to inform people so that there isn’t a lot of drama on the board over her departure from the mod team.

Does it really matter? People are going to think what they want to think no matter what.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Nothing here “matters”, but since they made a post, it’d be informative.
MeAF wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:18 pm
Anonadon wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:02 am Perhaps just informing everyone if she left of her own volition or if she was let go with cause would be enough.

Does it really matter? People are going to think what they want to think no matter what.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There are some nosey bitches in here!
Locked Previous topicNext topic