Big chested ladies get in here...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

What's the best minimizer bra based on comfort, support and how much it reduces?
My work requires us to wear button front shirts (which I hate) and I need to find something to keep me from busting out of it in front of our customers, lol!
Larger size tops will fit but often look too big and shapeless on me. I currently wear a 38DD and was thinking about using my Amazon Wardrobe to order a few to try out and am looking for any suggestions on which ones might be best.
Thanks!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c ... Arosme+bra

I love this brand of bras. I don't know if any of them will work for you. Good luck!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 2

Unread post

To tell you the truth. I just wear sports bras now. Very comfortable and big enough so I am not busting out. Sometimes I wear to just to get the lift I want.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Honestly, I'd rather wear a big shirt than squish the girls lol Have you tried the safety pin trick to keep the front closed? Trust me, I feel the frustration though.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Same here! I hate wearing button down shirts because of that same reason! I have tried the safety pin thing...it's annoying, but I'd probably do that instead of squishing the boobs into a tighter bra or whatever. or I'd just wear the bigger shirt and tuck it in if it was allowed.

Have you ever tried Hanes® Women's ComfortFlex Fit® Full Coverage Wireless Bra G260? There are other comfort flex bras as well.
EmilyH87 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:11 pm Honestly, I'd rather wear a big shirt than squish the girls lol Have you tried the safety pin trick to keep the front closed? Trust me, I feel the frustration though.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

EmilyH87 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:11 pm Honestly, I'd rather wear a big shirt than squish the girls lol Have you tried the safety pin trick to keep the front closed? Trust me, I feel the frustration though.
I've tried safety pins and while they help to keep the shirt closed, I still get the "pulling" across the front , ugh! I swear if I could just lose about an inch or so I would be ok. Bigger shirts tend to be too wide in the shoulders and look like I'm wearing something from DH's closet, lol - not cute at all :)
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:57 am What's the best minimizer bra based on comfort, support and how much it reduces?
My work requires us to wear button front shirts (which I hate) and I need to find something to keep me from busting out of it in front of our customers, lol!
Larger size tops will fit but often look too big and shapeless on me. I currently wear a 38DD and was thinking about using my Amazon Wardrobe to order a few to try out and am looking for any suggestions on which ones might be best.
Thanks!
I've had no luck with minimizers (can't really find them in my size, I'm too big), so I'm no help there! However, i try to get button up shirts that I can fit over my head with the buttons across my bust buttoned. And then I run a stitch across that area so that it doesn't pull or come open. They often need to be a little bigger, but not so big that they look really baggy. I find if I do all the buttons they are impossible to get on, so I just do the nessecary area. Good luck! I hate button up shirts.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:31 pm Same here! I hate wearing button down shirts because of that same reason! I have tried the safety pin thing...it's annoying, but I'd probably do that instead of squishing the boobs into a tighter bra or whatever. or I'd just wear the bigger shirt and tuck it in if it was allowed.

Have you ever tried Hanes® Women's ComfortFlex Fit® Full Coverage Wireless Bra G260? There are other comfort flex bras as well.
It was such a pain in high school. -_- I almost always just had to wear polos for our uniform. Button downs could get me in trouble (til my mom told me about the safety pins lol)
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:32 pm
I've tried safety pins and while they help to keep the shirt closed, I still get the "pulling" across the front , ugh! I swear if I could just lose about an inch or so I would be ok. Bigger shirts tend to be too wide in the shoulders and look like I'm wearing something from DH's closet, lol - not cute at all :)
Same, I don't do it often, but it was the first thought I had. Are the shirts given out by the company, or can you get your own so long as it's in dress code?
Locked Previous topicNext topic