ETA Girl, I love you but you’re F***ing helpless....

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay, and? She is not you and doesn't need to be you.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

She isn't helpless. She uses people. Do you love being used?
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:43 pm
Nopeville wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:40 pm Meh, maybe she is, maybe she isn't. If someone is willing to come pick up one of my kids and take them out, I'm all for it. I'll stay home with my other monsters and a glass of wine, even if DH is home.

Maybe she works more than you outside the home. Maybe she just has more kids or her kids have more activities than yours. Maybe she's just used to having more help. Anyway, it's not something to be all judgy about.
We have the same number of children and I work. She doesn’t.
Doesn't mean you're busier by default. Quit trying to make it a competition.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:39 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:14 pm We are currently having a winter storm and ODS is having a friend sleep over. I decided I wanted the boys TIRED, so I took them to an indoor sports place earlier and invited another friend of theirs. Other friend’s mom said “I wish I could take them but DH is traveling and I’m juggling the kids schedules on my own and my nanny has the long weekend off. Can you pick him up?” I didn’t have the heart / guts to tell her that my DH is also away on business lol.
She may helpless but you are gutless/spineless. She's smarter than you since she has you taking her son to and from activities.
eh I agree with OP. I know women that I absolutely judge because they do act completely helpless and clueless and spineless. Like they won't do anything without their husbands. Like one woman straight refused to go to a community pool without her husband with her even though the pool had lifeguards on duty. She only had one kid and was so convinced she could not handle her one kid in the pool with lifeguards on duty without her husband being with her. Meanwhile I am over there with twins alone every day at same pool.....................and my twins were not even good swimmers yet.

So yeah I kinda roll my eyes at some moms about shit like that sometimes
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I don't understand. She is very busy and doesn't have the time to drop her kid off for a playdate at the drop of a hat and you think she is helpless?
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:40 am I don't understand. She is very busy and doesn't have the time to drop her kid off for a playdate at the drop of a hat and you think she is helpless?
This was my thought too.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Are you patting yourself on the back?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:40 pm Meh, maybe she is, maybe she isn't. If someone is willing to come pick up one of my kids and take them out, I'm all for it. I'll stay home with my other monsters and a glass of wine, even if DH is home.

Maybe she works more than you outside the home. Maybe she just has more kids or her kids have more activities than yours. Maybe she's just used to having more help. Anyway, it's not something to be all judgy about.
Okay then just say no and roll your eyes at the phone. It's what I would do. Like others said some people aren't very self sufficient and maybe she's one of them.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She sounds like a Lucky woman,:)
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like someone's jealous and it's not your friend
Locked Previous topicNext topic