Read this and thought of how you guys would respond...

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn't care. It's not like he's peeping under stall doors or something. I wouldn't even mind gender neutral bathrooms. As long as there are stalls with doors what does it matter? My in-laws used to have this problem. She had a colostomy bag and my fil had to help her. They used to travel in a time where family bathrooms aren't as typical as they are now.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:47 am Offered assistance. Maybe held her purse or something while he helped her out.
I have a problem with pedophiles in the ladies room, not a man helping his wife use the restroom.
So how do you know pedophiles are using the ladies room? Its not like that info is tatooed on their forehead. So how do you make a distinction
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I wouldn't have taken an issue with it and when he said sorry I would have told him he doesn't need to apologize.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anyone who had an issue with that deserves to be smacked upside the head.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Deleted User 172

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:05 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:47 am Offered assistance. Maybe held her purse or something while he helped her out.
I have a problem with pedophiles in the ladies room, not a man helping his wife use the restroom.
So how do you know pedophiles are using the ladies room? Its not like that info is tatooed on their forehead. So how do you make a distinction
Intuition. If something feels off it usually is. A dad taking his daughter to the bathroom would likely stand outside while she goes and knock at the door before coming in. This is what I do when I take my youngest son to the bathroom.
However, a man standing alone for far too long in the women's restroom is a red flag.
This was a huge debate here a few years ago. The whole damn city was divided on whether to have unisex bathrooms.
Several young girls reported seeing a man that 'gave them the creeps' in restrooms.
The whole thing was about transgender people needing a restroom to use. Problem solved by adding more family restrooms.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:18 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:05 pm
Intuition. If something feels off it usually is. A dad taking his daughter to the bathroom would likely stand outside while she goes and knock at the door before coming in. This is what I do when I take my youngest son to the bathroom.
However, a man standing alone for far too long in the women's restroom is a red flag.
This was a huge debate here a few years ago. The whole damn city was divided on whether to have unisex bathrooms.
Several young girls reported seeing a man that 'gave them the creeps' in restrooms.
The whole thing was about transgender people needing a restroom to use. Problem solved by adding more family restrooms.
My husband has taken our young daughter into the women's bathroom to help her.....
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it’s sweet, and probably embarrassing for him! He could have announced his entry to avoid the sour look, but you have to do what you have to do!

jas wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:13 am A lady was in the bathroom at Walmart and hears a man's voice. She flushes and leaves her stall to find a man helping his handicapped wife use the toilet. He looks over at the lady and quickly apologizes saying she really had to go and the family room was occupied with another family already waiting.
Another lady gave him a sour look but said nothing.

I think it was sweet. I mean, what was he going to do? Let her soil herself? Let a stranger (store worker) help her?

So - don't let me down - what are your thoughts? What would you have done if you were there?
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When you gotta go, you gotta go. I've peed in the men's bathroom before.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wouldn't think anything in particular. To me, a toilet is a toilet. They all serve the same purpose and I don't really think it matters who takes care of their business where. I use the men's toilet all the time if the women's is crowded. No big deal.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The lady had to pee. Bless him for helping her anyway knowing that some might be rude about it. I wouldn't have said a damn word other than "You're fine, have a nice day" after he apologized.
Locked Previous topicNext topic