Read this and thought of how you guys would respond...

Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He sounds like a wonderful man.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would've told the man he's fine being in there with her and not to worry about it. I don't see why anyone would have an issue with it. He's there to help his wife and there are stalls so no one can see anything. It really shouldn't be a big deal at all.

But yeah, there are always people who are going to find something to complain about.
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Would not bother me. I mean, it is not like I am exposed while doing my business or vis versa. Although I did read a Buzzfeed article on what American things, other cultures find weird and one of them was the gap we have in our public bathroom doors.

Perhaps if we had better stall doors (as in no gaps), people would not get so bent out of shape about who is using the facilities.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Offered assistance. Maybe held her purse or something while he helped her out.
I have a problem with pedophiles in the ladies room, not a man helping his wife use the restroom.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dh has been that guy before. The family bathroom was occupied, and the handicapped stall was out of order. So rather than crawl to the stall, he helped me in, left while I was busy, and came back to help me into my chair. You'll never get a complaint out of me if I see someone else doing it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Personally, I think all bathrooms should be unisex.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would have asked if they needed any help. And God help anyone else that dared to look at them crazy or say anything stupid.
I think the man is a loving caring husband
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Would not have bothered me. Women who get their panties all in a wad because of this are stupid. Don't they realize that rapists will accost their victims ANYWHERE? And they'd probably pick a more isolated place that has more than one exit, like the F***ing parking lot.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't have thought anything besides being glad the woman had a caring husband.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would have offered to help. People are shitheads
Locked Previous topicNext topic