Proving Yourself to Strangers on a Forum

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Would you post tax returns, degrees, bank statements, etc to prove yourself?
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope...I have nothing to prove to some strangers on the internet. I've never really had to defend myself though, so I say all this without ever being questioned or challenged.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nope, but you are probably posting this to be a jerk because you have a huge hard on for a certain member[.....pathetic/color]
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This is only going to stir the pot more. No, I've never had to prove myself and probably wouldn't. However , if I was followed from post to post like RB is, I can't say I wouldn't to try to end the nonsense. Every comment she makes gets derailed. It's tiring.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If discussions were getting out of hand and I could post proof that didn't reveal my identity, sure.

The poster that attached her form today is constantly being called out on things. So, to put an end to the accusations, she called their bluff and posted proof. That put an end to that particular accusation. Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No I wouldn't. I do admit it's rather strange for someone to do that. But hey! Whatever floats their boat.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
RedBottoms

Unread post

Oh another fan

Yes I will post things with the personal info blacked out to prove myself when someone calls me a liar. Why not? It ends their lying accusations.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

I wouldn't. I understand why she did it, but all she's doing is feeding malicious trolls. She sets herself up for those attacks.
WickedLauraBelle
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

In the past, I would have. I hate being called a liar when I'm not. But to be honest it's just stupid to do so. I mean what does it really matter if any one of us believes anyone else? Does it REALLY matter? No, it doesn't. But I still would feel the urge to do so.
We’re all stories in the end. Make it a good one.
Locked Previous topicNext topic