Stupid mofos!

Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I spent $35 on a brisket paid a place $16 to smoke and slice it and they didn't slice it AGAINST the grain.

Do your F***ing job right assholes!

Should I call and tell them so they don't f**k up someone else's meat or not?
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh no, who sliced brisket WITH the grain?!
Heathens I tell you, heathens...
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hate making phone calls unless it's for work so I'd probably just deal, lol. I'm a weirdo who shouldn't be listened to so keep that in mind. πŸ˜‚
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lolabearlow wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:40 pm Oh no, who sliced brisket WITH the grain?!
They should know better and yes it does make a huge difference when eating it. They basically just ruined my meat. RUINED IT!
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

famousglm714 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:41 pm I hate making phone calls unless it's for work so I'd probably just deal, lol. I'm a weirdo who shouldn't be listened to so keep that in mind. πŸ˜‚
Lol well I expect people to know wth they're doing.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've always been clueless with meat and what it means to cut with the grain or against the grain. But then, I've never worked at a meat shop either.

I'd take it back and complain. At the very least they should give you your $16 back and if it really makes that much of a difference then I'd push for them to reimburse you the $35 also. See what they say.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:49 pm
Lolabearlow wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:40 pm Oh no, who sliced brisket WITH the grain?!
They should know better and yes it does make a huge difference when eating it. They basically just ruined my meat. RUINED IT!
No, I’m with you here.my smartass font should have been off, lol.
It’s tougher with the grain.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:09 pm I've always been clueless with meat and what it means to cut with the grain or against the grain. But then, I've never worked at a meat shop either.

I'd take it back and complain. At the very least they should give you your $16 back and if it really makes that much of a difference then I'd push for them to reimburse you the $35 also. See what they say.
Here I can show you because they did 10% the correct way.

You don't want the long grain unless you have razor blades for teeth. Make sense?
Attachments
20181218_180323.jpg
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My husband is taking it to work tomorrow, where men actually do their jobs correctly and won't notice 😏
Attachments
20181218_185153.jpg
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It seems like a trivial complaint, but until you have had to struggle to eat tough brisket not cut across the grain, you know nothing lol. Luckily when I make mine, I smoke it for several hours so it all just falls apart in a succulent sauce lol. Damn now I want a brisket... my meat loaf is looking like shit right now lol.

PS.. I would have my husband call them and demand at least part of my money back or a discount or something.
Locked Previous topicNext topic