Nose picking/scratching

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I was sitting at a red light scratching the side of my nose and a lady next to me was staring at me so hard she didn’t see the light turn green.

So. Do you notice when people are scratching or picking their nose? I don’t ever really look in the cars around me at a light unless something draws my attention like a cool car or obnoxious music.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've noticed things like that before but it's never really caused me to stare intently at them. It's more just a little chuckle like "he he, I saw that guy pick his nose" but it's certainly not enough to distract me from my driving. Nose picking or scratching really isn't that big of a deal.

The lady who was staring at you needs to get out more if that's the most fascinating thing she saw all day.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:33 pm I've noticed things like that before but it's never really caused me to stare intently at them. It's more just a little chuckle like "he he, I saw that guy pick his nose" but it's certainly not enough to distract me from my driving. Nose picking or scratching really isn't that big of a deal.

The lady who was staring at you needs to get out more if that's the most fascinating thing she saw all day.
It made me laugh. I was scratching my nose and my kid tells me the person next to me is staring. I look over and she doesn’t even pretend she wasn’t staring
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when his model girlfriend saw him scratching his nose, but from her viewpoint it looked like he was picking it. He kept saying no pick, no pick!

I don't notice others when I'm driving.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not really and I don't pick my nose in my car either, only at home.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes, I notice.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, lol. I try to not make eye contact in public/while driving while still being aware of my surroundings. I don't stare at people in general because it's awkward. Unless I see another MINI, then I have to wave. It's a rule. 😂 I'm not even kidding, haha.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I woulda put my finger in my mouth and stared back at her. Lol
RedBottoms

Unread post

I don't pay attention. If I pick my nose I use a tissue.
Locked Previous topicNext topic