S/O. Do you think this is wrong?

Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Recently the base was giving out tickets to a concert for free. The tickets said complimentary on them. Someone was selling them on FB. The tickets were very limited and first come first serve. You could only get the amount of tickets to cover your family and had to have a print out listing your dependents unless you only wanted two.

Someone was selling two sets of two for almost the price of seats in the same section
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s shitty, but unless it says no for resale, they’re within their right.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:19 pm It’s shitty, but unless it says no for resale, they’re within their right.
The tickets don’t say it. But it was fairly explicit when picking them up or reading the email.

Just irritates me because they tried to sell them on a military site to people who were eligible for the free tickets but maybe were working and unable to get over to pick them up.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Definitely wrong!
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wrong but if people want to go badly enough to buy them it's whatever I guess.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't see it as wrong.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Yes it’s wrong. The gals also sell the baby things that have been given to them when a unit or someone else (First lady Mrs. Bush comes to mind) holds a baby shower for the expectant moms. It’s disgusting.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Shaken1976 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:25 pm
LuckyEightWow wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:19 pm It’s shitty, but unless it says no for resale, they’re within their right.
The tickets don’t say it. But it was fairly explicit when picking them up or reading the email.

Just irritates me because they tried to sell them on a military site to people who were eligible for the free tickets but maybe were working and unable to get over to pick them up.
A) obviously it’s wrong if they were explicitly told not to and

B) it ONLY bothers you because they were trying to sell them to military members?
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's wrong but some people will try to justify anything.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Shady.
Locked Previous topicNext topic