Well I hope they at least get some damn enjoyment out of it.

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Damn F***ing thieves!

Someone stole my son's bike from the side of the house! On each side of the house, there is a front gate up near the front of the house, and then there is a back gate leading into the backyard. So on one side, in between those two gates is where we store the kids' bikes. The front gate is just a short 3.5' tall wrought iron gate. We don't keep the front gates locked (the back ones are always locked because of the pool) but the front gates are always closed. So someone had to walk up our driveway, open that gate, enter our private property and take the bike. Pisses me off! So now when I pick my son up this afternoon, a week before Christmas, I have to tell him his bike was stolen. I just hope that maybe, maybe it's going to a kid who doesn't have much for Christmas and that kid can get some good enjoyment out of it.

But I mean, really, who the f**k does that sort of thing?!? No, we didn't spend a ton of money on that bike, but it's our money that we worked to earn ourselves to give our kids that bike. And someone else thinks they should be able to just get it for nothing??? What makes them think they shouldn't have to work hard too to be able to give their kid a bike? Or if it's a kid who stole it, what the f**k kind of parents raise a kid to think they can just walk onto someone's property and steal a bike???

Makes me want to smack someone.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thieves suck. It was storming really bad one day and I dashed inside with my friends baby. I went back outside ten minutes later to grab the diaper bag (it was still storming) and someone had taken the diaper bag and my GPS.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mother fuckers. I am so sorry.

Someone has been targeting a lot of the daycares in the mornings around our area, taking purses & laptops. Assholes, taking things from stressed out, hard working parents just trying to get to work...it’s maddening. They should feel so ashamed to ruin other people’s day like that. But I guess they don’t.

I just try to remind myself of the blessings I have, that I have never had to resort to being an asshole like that.

Again, I am so sorry, I know you feel so vulnerable & helpless after crap like that.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Put a sign up in your yard so everyone knows.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sorry. That sucks bad.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

That is awful. I’m sorry.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This made me laugh so much. You should watch it!
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hate thieves. I'd like to think it was someone in need but it was probably just a junkie or criminal. Losers! I'm sorry. Maybe it's time for some cameras. I'm pretty happy with the Arlo system.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Check with your neighbors to see if any of them have CAMERAS that may have captured a pic of the thief!
RedBottoms

Unread post

that sucks.. Probably should start locking it. I had my bike stolen when I was about 5 out of our carport. We had a 2 car carport that was like attached to the house. It was pretty cool because when no cars were parked there I could ride my bike or whatever around even during the rain.

Anyway I had it in the carport up against the house and someone stole it. It was a pretty lavender bike. So my mom got me a pink one to replace it and I kept that one a long time.

Sorry to hear that happened. Hopefully you guys can get him a new one
Locked Previous topicNext topic