My crazy day yesterday *update*

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yesterday, I walk outside and see someone by my neighbor's house. I turn away for a second and the guy was gone. I did not know my neighbor wasn't home at the time, I was getting my kids ready for school. While waiting for my LO to get on the bus. After my LO gets on the bus he storms out asking if I saw anyone by his house and that he had been robbed. He was mad that I didn't try to scare the guy off. I told him to call the cops and I will give a description. He said Snitches wound up dead, and he ain't no snitch. Those were his words. I told him then he is asking to be robbed since this was the third or fourth time it happen. He called the cops and I gave my report, I had to wait I leave because I was being blocked in by the cop cars.
Went to the laundromat, and this tiny shriveled up old man who likes to flirt with me is there. I am 5'1 and the guy comes to my shoulders. I offered him a tamale for free and he handed me five dollars. I try to tell him to keep his money but he grabbed my hand and kinda stroked my hand close to keep it. I was weirded out. Then he handed me about three dollars in quarters again holding on to my hand a little too long after I had reclined the quarters. I felt uncomfortable so I decided to wait in my van until he left.
When I was back home, my neighbor was bitching to a friend about how I was a bitch for not helping or doing anything.
Just to clarify, the person who robbed him was probably done by the time I saw him.
I hate how this neighborhood has gone down hill.

Update
As I was pulling into my cul da sac my phone rang. It was a detective. (Note I only answered my phone because I was going maybe five miles and hour and less than 50 feet from my front door. I am very anti talking on the phone and driving)
My neighbor is outside and rushed to my van before I am even finished parking but stops when he sees I am on the phone. He starts talking loudly to our other neighbors about how the detective told him I didn't give a description and the cops weren't taking the case seriously. (My neighbor knows I gave a description because he was standing there when I did) The detective could hear it on the other end of the phone and told me "Tell your neighbor to go away. I can't talk to him while he is on what ever he is on"
I told the detective what I saw. The description of the guy, where he was and that when I turned my head, the guy was gone.
He asked if I saw the guy breaking in. I said no.
He asked if I saw the guy coming out of the home. Again no.
I told the detective the way our homes are situated there wasn't a reason for anyone to be between our homes. Both our homes have a cliff on two sides.
He asked if I saw the guy before and I told him I have seen him around the neighborhood, but I didn't know him.
My neighbor went up to the management office to complain because he knows who did it by my description.

On the bright side I made a pinata for my kid's birthday party. Hopefully it breaks easily tomorrow. :lol:
RedBottoms

Unread post

yikes. Can you move?
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd say your neighbor knows who robbed him. It's not your job to scare away burglars! Geez.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:57 am yikes. Can you move?
The only reason I stay is because of the schools, but I am leaning towards moving away. It just sucks because with SN kids it's hard to find a good school fit for Elementary, Middle and High
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You're 5'1 and your neighbor thinks that you need to stop robbers that are probably his shady ass friends stealing his drugs. That snitches comment could have been a warning for YOU.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:03 am
RedBottoms wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:57 am yikes. Can you move?
The only reason I stay is because of the schools, but I am leaning towards moving away. It just sucks because with SN kids it's hard to find a good school fit for Elementary, Middle and High
yeah you are in a stuck position then. :(

Just be safe and take care of yourself and try to interact with neighbors as least as possible
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Victoriousmom wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:16 am You're 5'1 and your neighbor thinks that you need to stop robbers that are probably his shady ass friends stealing his drugs. That snitches comment could have been a warning for YOU.
Yeah that was my first thought too.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Omg.

Good luck.
Victoriousmom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:24 am
Victoriousmom wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:16 am You're 5'1 and your neighbor thinks that you need to stop robbers that are probably his shady ass friends stealing his drugs. That snitches comment could have been a warning for YOU.
Yeah that was my first thought too.
Moving sucks but OP you gotta go!
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He needs to shoot the robbers from here on out. Don't just sit there and take that shit. But he's not really wrong. There might be retaliation.
Locked Previous topicNext topic