FML.

Deleted User 172

Unread post

So I recently bought a house, very long story short, the house was flooded AFTER Harvey when they released one of the reservoirs, is in decent shape, a couple of new reservoirs have been built in the area so per the 3 inspections and the flood expert I’ve spoken with I should be good. The ground floor has been completely gutted but I have a second floor plus a finished attic to work with. NO we have not moved into the house yet. I still have until August 2019 on my lease so I’m working on the house little by little. The house itself is beautiful and I love that the attic is finished so I can put someone in there.

Anyway, I was at the house late the night that I officially bought it and I decided to sit in the ‘living room’ and make some notes about the house and do some sketches. I’m an absolutely horrible artist so all my sketches looked like a 4 year old did them with their non-dominant hand but that’s besides the point.

So about an hour goes by, I’ve “sketched” how I want to redo the kitchen and am working on a design for a grand staircase (lol) and I hear this weird moaning sound from the upper portion of the house. It’s kind of like a high pitched moan that ends in a screech and the first thing I thought was banshee, followed by ‘who you gonna call, ghost busters’.

I didn’t call Ghost Busters, I called the cops instead, told them there was someone in my house and I had a gun and asked if I should shoot them. I found that this is an excellent way to get the cops out to your house really fast.

Anyway, so the cops show up, they call out and immediately we hear a crashing sound, followed by a very audible ‘ooomph’.

Seconds later a man comes running down the stairs pulling up his pants and had his shirt unbuttoned followed by a younger man who is mostly dressed except for his belt. The cops stop them coming down the stairs and lo and behold these two live in the same neighborhood and have been using MY HOUSE for middle of the night rendezvous’ after their wives go to bed.

I agreed to let them go without any trespassing charges but not without getting something out of it. The younger guy owns a plumbing business so he agreed to do all my plumbing work for free and the older guy is the chairman or president or whatever of the HOA and has agreed to waive all my fees for the foreseeable future.

Moral of this story:
There is no moral. But those fuckers (literally) CHRISTENED MY BRAND NEW HOME BEFORE I DID!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No shit! Damn! lol. I am speechless.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

LOL. Wow.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

This isn’t even a little believable.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LMAO! Can't make that shit up. That's awesome!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:37 pm This isn’t even a little believable.
Then don't read.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

That's crazy. But I also wouldn't hold the 2 guys to anything they said. I highly doubt they will give you free plumbing and no dues for the time you live there. Just a hunch.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:46 pm That's crazy. But I also wouldn't hold the 2 guys to anything they said. I highly doubt they will give you free plumbing and no dues for the time you live there. Just a hunch.
Oh I'm not. I've already sent in my HOA payment and I have a family friend that will do all the plumbing for me. I'll pay them, I'd rather pay someone I know than let some dude I hardly know touch my plumbing.
LOL, the house has a pool in the back. I'm going to invite the whole neighborhood for a house warming party when we're ready to move in. I soooo hope I get to meet their wives.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So gross!
owl0210
Countess
Countess

Unread post

This didn’t happen.
Locked Previous topicNext topic